I’m looking for someone who would like to work as a customer support assistant providing, well, support to my themes.
- You are familiar with the process of building a WordPress theme.
- You are comfortable writing in English.
- You keep smiling even if you deal with rude people (It happens some times).
- Heck, you even try to bring them back to smiling (We do that).
- Strong focus on problem solving with a positive attitude.
- Commit 5 – 6 hours / day (Monday to Friday).
You must be able to test in the following environments:
- Firefox (Mac / Windows)
- Chrome (Mac / Windows)
- Opera (Mac / Windows)
- IE8+ (Sorry, I know but..) <.ul>
Got it, thank you for clarifying this
I’m 100% they need permission, I’m just wondering how is it possible some items without credits for their visuals to get approved. Shouldn’t that be required or something?
I’ve seen a lot templates around that use images from creattica.com providing (some of theme) credit by placing links at the bottom of the theme page. Is this something that someone can do withouth asking for a permission?
Everything sold here in Themeforest is not sold on our website We are playing nice and playing nice always works
34 minutes in 2013 (GMT+2) so Happy New Year everone!
Hello from Thessaloniki, Greece
Are you trying to upload the zip file that you downloaded from Themeforest? Because in there, there are other things like documentation, sample content etc.
Unzip it and you will find a folder called WordPress. In there there’s a zip file containing the theme files