cyzer
says

I know one way you can absolutely do this:

Now just follow me.

You will need:

• Particle previewer
  • Special particle emitor
  • Manual Real Life control plug-in
  • Select one particle emitor with your real life control plug-in, then adjust it and position it to the right position over the surface of your particle previewer. Then gently press it, you can control the pressure with your MRL control plug-in. The pressure over it usualy determines the opacity and curvature of the particle.

Its is very easy and you have full control over it. This technique is well known only to the best designers and is very useful when mastered. By the way you can make particle of any form, color, and even smell or taste. You can try it with ketchup , if you want it to look more like realistic blood, or you can do it with water and position your particle with a needle tip.

Hopefully I helped you. If you get any problems with it, that means you may have the wrong version of Manual real life control plug-in.

1746 posts I create things I wish existed
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Had an item that became a weekly top seller
  • Became a Top 20 Author of the Month
+10 more
cyzer
says

So long as a new license is purchased for each project you should be good to go. Technically speaking you’re charging the clients a fee for the job of customizing the projects for them.

“So long as a new license is purchased” thats where it all begins to shatter… No one will purchase item everytime they make a change. No one… Maybe jesus would.. but…. probably not.

I am not even talking about buying extended license when it is required.

• Won a competition
+10 more
cyzer
says

I can’t seem to find the post, but I remember something on this topic a few months back.

It revealed that a very low percentage of sales are derived from the front page, and the vast majority of sales are generated through searches. Most customers are going to dig a bit to find what they need, not just settle for what they instantly find on the front page.

I used to put a lot of stock in front-page face time as well, but it turns out to not be not nearly as important as you’d think.

As long as your items are tagged and described well (and of course high quality) they’ll sell in high volumes over time, no matter how long they’re on the front page.

Sorry but I have to disagree. The first exposure of item means it gets bought and gets maybe rated(wich is super important to newly born item), that determines where item is in the search list (relevance list when it is searched). So first exposure is almost crucial for newly uploaded item.

• Won a competition
+10 more
cyzer
says

Thanks guys! ;) you helped me

• Won a competition
+10 more
cyzer
says

new version is more black :)

I am not racist I am ok with it :D

No.. seriously give us some info guys :)

• Won a competition
+10 more
cyzer
says

So, I have been thinking, not studying not reading but thinking of CS5 version of After Effects.

I am aware that speed difference is vast. But I wanted to ask fellow authors what is the real difference in effects, work flow, structure and reaction inbetween effects if you know what I mean. I realy love alot of bugs in effects of CS4 AE , those bugs that should’t be here sometimes makes wonderful things. I know some of them are fixed in CS5 .

Is there any particular new effects that does wonders? I know there is new effects but I am asking your opinion. Is it worth upgrading if we forget the speed difference.

• Won a competition
+10 more
cyzer
says

yeah, sales has went down like a bungee… but hopefuly it will now go up like a rocket.

• Won a competition
+10 more
cyzer
says

• Won a competition
+10 more
cyzer
says

here: http://www.redgiantsoftware.com/videos/redgianttv/item/48/

Hi Thanks a lot for that but you gave me the wrong into. I was talking about the Hardwell one with the white lines

Can you get help me with that please?!!

No we cant because it was a custom work. It is not a template. But TheMightyJiiB already told you five times that he can create same thing for you.

by
by
by
by
by
by