Posts by cyzer

1613 posts I create things I wish existed
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
cyzer says

Awesome ;) Thinking about buyin one too ;)

• Won a competition
+8 more
cyzer says

Hey, I would like to suggest you a project which is I think what you are looking for.

And for me personaly it is even better than the fringe one.

http://videohive.net/item/massive-house/973871
  • Won a competition
+8 more
cyzer says

• Won a competition
+8 more
cyzer says

be sure that: a) you never step foot in the UK again, unless you have a fake passport, which is difficult seeing as they are introducing face recognition and all passports now have highly advanced microchips.

Wow… you are going a bit in a wrong direction mate. I am talking only about legal actions and ONLY lawful ones. I said you wount need to pay income tax if you know what to do, where to go and who to talk. Don’t be crazy man :)) Fake passports, running to china… If you are affraid that someone will find you, it means you are doing it wrong in a first place. I am respected for what I know, and if they find me it means they want just to say hi, and are interested how did I do this. My producer(boss) listens to my advices, and he doesnt have to pay income taxes. Simple.

• Won a competition
+8 more
cyzer says

I have seen videos on Youtube, lawyers couldn’t find any law in America and anywhere in the world that the taxes are mandatory. People in those videos don’t pay taxes. It’s all about certain rights for instance buying an apartment, you can only buy one if you don’t have any debt to pay to the government. Maybe it’s not the best example, but this is how the trick goes.

Time for you to grow up. You may not like taxes or think they’re fair but the fact is everyone has to pay them and those who don’t are evading tax, not worth it.

Tax is spent on important public services for the most part; a country can’t run without them.

Assume the government does catch up with you which I hope they do, are you going to enjoy jail? A privilege for you since you never paid towards it :)

Just one small question: Did you ever actualy tried to get deeper into taxation law? I did for 5 years.

I know it is voluntary. Not all taxes are voluntary, but this one, called “income tax” is not mandatory. Yeah sure you hope that government will catch up, because you think if you are paying everyone has to, nope thats not the case. If you don’t do research and sit there just saying a fact wich you havent got deeper into, then it is just lack of knowledge.

Income tax is illegal and there are no laws. They even mention that the 16th admendment isn’t valid via the supreme court. It is written in the constitution. IRS has guns, they make money, they say what to do. so they make the rules, and you obey those rules if you don’t have knowledge. Thats all I know.

And you can just stop paying it right now ofcourse no one will like that, because everyone blindly believes they just have to do it. You obviously will digg a hole for yourself if you don’t know the law, just get a tax attorney and let him make a settlement with the IRS , etc.

I am not saying it is easy. This system is very well constructed and you are the part of that system because you believe that income tax is mandatory. No it is not.

“WASHINGTON—Evidence strongly suggests that the 16th Amendment, which establishes the income tax, was not approved properly as required by the Constitution and was fraudulently ratified.”

The income tax is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people.

Out.

• Won a competition
+8 more
cyzer says

Taxes are not mandatory. Americans don’t know the law because the government doesn’t want you to know the law. Same in any country. Income Taxes is Voluntary. Thats a verified fact.

Open your eyes. There’s just no law requiring you to pay federal income taxes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7mRSI8yWwg
  • Won a competition
+8 more
cyzer says

Changing paw color is always good ;) Congrats mate

• Won a competition
+8 more
cyzer says

After 50 updates I guess you can let yourself spend a one or two tenners for even better high quality item again.

But don’t be affraid you don’t even have to pay few tenners for handcrafted pro item anymore than once.. you just contact the support and they give the needed download times.

Sory for my attitude.. Just can’t look at crying customers and listen how bad they feel. Customers are in heaven, thats a fact.

• Won a competition
+8 more
cyzer says

To All who replied,

Well as i said there are theme- and plugin builders who are very busy keeping up with all the updates on wordpress and also adding more features to the product.

The question is not why but when !

I know for sure that one theme has reached the limit of updates almost. So about 8000 customers will soon be filing a ticket to support.

But the reason envato installed a limit is because of piracy. As i said a pirate only needs one download. So this reason does not hit any rock at all.

So envato prefers loads of tickets to deal with then thinking about a solid system?

Of course why should i download 50 x You are right. But in case of updates on plugins and themes i will hit that limit anyway. Even it is beyond imagination. It is a just a matter of time.

Best regards, BackuPs

And all this just because of 20 dollars ??? All envato items are super cheap, incredibullshity cheap. And you complain about not being able to download one item more than 50 times ?

Go have a nap mate.

Just be thankfull to the authors for their hard job. And for envato marketplaces saving your money and time. Because if not envato you would be paying sums with much more zeroes on the price.

• Won a competition
+8 more
cyzer says

Nice picture cyzer, where’s that?

Lithuania ;)

by
by
by