Posts by cyzer

1612 posts I create things I wish existed
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Won a competition Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
cyzer says

Attention!

Who has uploaded the loops into Megaupload servers, may need to reupload them somewhere else.

It been closed by the law for some reasons.

Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Won a competition Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
cyzer says
||+519988|jakubvejmola said-|| Thank you!

...and does this apply for all pictures? Not only from PhotoDune?

I mean…using any picture just in preview video doesn’t require model release?

You are right.

But anyway, you cannot use famous known people faces, because those faces has so called “face of brand”.

+8 more
cyzer says

Source file is the actual saved file of the software that you created the music with. Like “Reason 5” or what ever. In example source file of the Motion graphics would be After Effects .aep project file :)

+8 more
cyzer says
+8 more
cyzer says

I spoted the big difference in search results in relevance row of an updated item when searched.

The interesting fact is that item tags, title, description stayed the same. Just the main .zip file has been updated.

The item used to be in first rows when searched for particular word (glossy, title) which both are in the title. Because I care I casualy search for my own items in the search field, and look how relevant one or another word is for searching. For a month the item was in first page at the top when searching particular words. Now its not even on the first pages anymore when searching same words or any other tag words.

Now that is a very big mistake. I think item gets through big pile of other projects while it gets sold and it deserves to be high in relevance. I tried to improve it and it went down after being updated?

What the hell is that?

I think I will get as more info on it as I can and go for a support ticket. Just make sure you casualy try to find your own items in search field, because there is some strange things going on.

+8 more
cyzer says

Oh, and Mark didn’t mention that a new reviewer must have a good sense of humor. So @cyzer, you’re off then… :D

Ohhhh…. :((

+8 more
cyzer says

The new reviewer doing his job.

+8 more
cyzer says

I think Envato should implement a new rule to VH forums.
  • No talking about A.K.

I don’t find it funny. Yeah I know, maybe it’s just me. But in a professional perspective… such often mentioning of A.K. in many forums/threads just doesn’t do any good for us.

Sorry guys, it still just my opinion ;)

By the way this thread is about being a serious professional reviewer. So quoting so much about “corny” joke doesn’t do any good for this thread as well.

Sorry about being a “mother” and telling you off, but I just felt I need to do it :)
Tell me… do you use Levels or Curves?

Do you use spoon or fork ?

+8 more
cyzer says
I think Envato should implement a new rule to VH forums.
  • No talking about A.K.

I don’t find it funny. Yeah I know, maybe it’s just me. But in a professional perspective… such often mentioning of A.K. in many forums/threads just doesn’t do any good for us.

Sorry guys, it still just my opinion ;)

By the way this thread is about being a serious professional reviewer. So quoting so much about “corny” joke doesn’t do any good for this thread as well.

Sorry about being a “mother” and telling you off, but I just felt I need to do it :)

+8 more
cyzer says

Kangaroo moves are likes from matrix :D

by
by
by
by
by
by