Posts by cyzer

1672 posts I create things I wish existed
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+7 more
cyzer says

They are either gone or envato is preparing a new search engine which they have talked before :)

• Won a competition
+7 more
cyzer says

Author dashboard> Upload :)

It’s on the right side

• Won a competition
+7 more
cyzer says

bump

• Won a competition
+7 more
cyzer says

Hey, I have got a question. As we all know there is a relitively new system that only shows a thumbnail of the last item approved. If you get a new item approved while your already approved one is still in the front page it wount go up the row, even if the item is going to hide now and is the last one in the row.

So my question is, when the new approved item going to be shown in the start of the row ? And does that item has to pass the from page “All” section or it has to pass “After Effects Project Files” ?

Exposure to new items are crucial and this info nowhere to be seen :)

Thanks.

• Won a competition
+7 more
cyzer says

I always thought he was one. Just like a secret weapon of VH, as secret review agent.. so secret that he did’nt have the badges :D

Nice to see him as reviewer :) Congrats.

• Won a competition
+7 more
cyzer says

honestly i dont think that stock footage needs to be at front page at all , nobody will buy something from stock footage unless he needs it. I wont buy some bear if I see it i`ll buy it if I need it. And on the other side the AE Files , you need to browse until you find something that fit to your needs. Also I dont get why vidoehive dont feature authors that have been there. And 5 days the files were the same I uploaded 2 files with 3 days delay and they were 2day per files and again 5 days stock footage. These thoughts are just to make VH even better no ofence to noone !

Completely Agree

• Won a competition
+7 more
cyzer says

Already found a solution. Just use the Black solid comp with flares as matte for a white solid and choose Luma matte.

Yeah felt, you are right, it doesnt seem to be the same but with curves adjustment and glow it looks pretty good.

No it’s not for a different NLE its just for template :)

But you are genius mate… did anyone tell you that? how come you know so much stuff :D
Not a bad solution, but you lose the color. If it’s just for a VH template, render the flare out on black, bring in the pre-render and switch its blending mode to Add or Screen in the AE project, no?

It is not the case. You see, I have created a transition and it has title and other effects on it. So basicly a client has to render it out with alpha and use it in any other application like premiere and so on. And it has to be without any use of blening modes (because there is title).

(SOLVED)

• Won a competition
+7 more
cyzer says

Already found a solution. Just use the Black solid comp with flares as matte for a white solid and choose Luma matte.

Yeah felt, you are right, it doesnt seem to be the same but with curves adjustment and glow it looks pretty good.

No it’s not for a different NLE its just for template :)

But you are genius mate… did anyone tell you that? how come you know so much stuff :D

• Won a competition
+7 more
cyzer says

Yeah I would render it out with black background. But the flares is not the actual thing I need, i need a complete transition with big title, and letters and more effects. Every layer is on mode Normal but the flares are the only one whitch is on mode Add.. so now i have this problem which I can’t solve for a whole day already…

I cant prerender it, because it is in template which I am creating now. And I have to take care of this stuff before buyers start buying it :)

• Won a competition
+7 more
cyzer says

I have made a transition using simple AE flares in a Black solid comp with “Add” blend mode. I need to render this footage with alpha channel. So that there are no background and I can use that transition with any footage in premiere. Now a mind bogling thing is if I delete a background then “Add’ed” lens flare black solid comp becomes black.

I hope you understand what I mean.

So anyone knows how to do it ?

Please, need it asap.

by
by
by
by
by
by