Posts by cyzer

1611 posts I create things I wish existed
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Won a competition Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
cyzer says
EFEKT_Studio said
butlerm said
EFEKT_Studio said
Hi, what is the deadline?
Did you read the first post?? its in bold
No. I was too lazy to do it. That’s why I have you to tell me ;)

EFEKT is being a naughty boy..

Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Won a competition Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
cyzer says

Fixed the download link for Competition entry #2 . Sorry it was broken.

Re-UP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqcaApy1pJE

download files:

http://bit.ly/rRXfhY
+8 more
cyzer says
MotionRevolver said
The star system, as it currently stands, is seriously flawed.

yeap… totaly true.

and it is even worse when buyer becomes aware that we are sensitive to the rating of that item. Then he feels he has power over it. Now he can rate it in 3 or 2 or 1 star if in example I decide to not to give him the footage which is used in the preview. This happened to me. It actualy shocked me.

And all the authors are writing all this stuff, spending time in forums discusing these matters, it is interesting if any of the local envato government reads all this. I hope they do.

+8 more
cyzer says

Why no one is sharing a link where to download the file ? :)

How will AJ authors use it if they can’t download it ? :)

+8 more
cyzer says
graphic4444 said
Stars are for the sky, not aep ratings, not really useful nor beneficial imho.

+1 that is so true

+8 more
cyzer says

1. Fixed and worked out good rating system.. current rating system is disadvantage to authors.

2. Video in profile

3. Separated statements and earnings for each marketplaces.

+8 more
cyzer says

Anyone??

+8 more
cyzer says

Basicly as I understand it, it is the same as an artist/painter gets a job to paint a huge facebook sign for a coffee shop because there is something like discounts or whatever who becomes fan of that coffee shop in the facebook. The coffee shop owner doesn’t have to invite workers from US, from facebook itself, nor it has to inform Mark Zuckerberg about that huge logo on the wall. But owner has to pay money for the painter, because painter painted and used paint which he bought himself, and he spent the time which he needed to paint it.

Is this all right?

Is this why we can make logos of Youtube and Facebook as stock footage? :)

I realy need to know it.

+8 more
cyzer says

At first I realy would like you to understand that I am not being negative :) I just realy want to understand for myself :)

So the question is: how come that there are items in VH as stock footage and as templates which originaly includes prerendered footage of well known logos?

This is allowed ? I mean obviously it is allowed. So well known logos as stock footage, which can be potentialy used, is ok ?

+8 more
cyzer says

Thanks man! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by