Posts by damojo

1081 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
damojo says

great idea! i’ll do it

1081 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
damojo says

Hi, you might want to take a look at some of my files. I could also help you create an animation that fits your needs :)

1081 posts
+9 more
damojo says

kewl, congrats! I just went exclusive :)

1081 posts
+9 more
damojo says

hehe… i get the idea. will try not to post links to my files in the future :)

1081 posts
+9 more
damojo says

Hello everyone,

I’ve been around for a couple of months now and was having a blast so far with the great community. Now I’m aaaaalmost exclusive (50 bucks remaining) and uploaded some files during the last few days to help “push me over the edge” ;)

check out my new portfolio and my new featured item: http://www.flashden.net/item/random-leaves-grow-v20/11775

As you can see I like working with the AS-Tweening class and a lot of randomization and customization possibilities :D Might start doing some fun games when I get the time.

Have a n1 and sunny day!

1081 posts
+9 more
damojo says

thank you sir… how stupid of me, i thought that exporting as flash 8 will suffice, doh! ;P

1081 posts
+9 more
damojo says

Hi guys,

I created this file in cs3 as2 and exported it as flash 8. Still some people can’t open it with flash 8 pro! How do I fix it… all my other files seem to work just fine… Check this link

thanks for any help,

damojo

1081 posts
+9 more
damojo says

Hey guys,

first of all… AWESOME site! I’ve always enjoyed working with flash and it’s a real pleasure for me to come up with new ideas and share it with people here! Been a member for about a week now and I just broke the 100$ sold.

Now please help me become exclusive as fast as possible will ya? ;) Good thing I don’t have so much to do at work right now so I might start building some bigger projects like xml-driven templates or gallerys soon.

Wish you all a nice day

Damojo

by
by
by
by
by
by