Posts by danielm123

37 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
danielm123 says

If anyone would like to share some first drafts with me – then I am happy to give my suggestions? email: danielm123@yahoo.com

37 posts
danielm123 says

Need front and back.

Like this http://graphicriver.net/item/male-tshirt-mockup/5664565?WT.ac=search_item&WT.z_author=ahmedtawfek

There should be an additional image with a pose, showing neck chain being held up for someone to scan. Along the lines of this except with a t-shirt: http://specialevents.com/site-files/specialevents.com/files/uploads/2013/07/PG_DoubleDutch_Hero.jpg

37 posts
danielm123 says

I am not looking for the event pass to be printed on the T-shirt. I want an editable t-shirt on a human body mockup with the event pass (actually around the neck) The event pass needs to be editable to add my own graphics.

37 posts
danielm123 says

I am looking for a front and back t-shirt mockup with someone also wearing an event pass chain around their neck? (one of these around their neck: http://graphicriver.net/theme_previews/4495809-multipurpose-hanging-card-mockups?index=19&url_name=multipurpose-hanging-card-mockups)

Does anyone his this in a PSD mockup? If not, would some please make one for Graphicriver?

Regards, Daniel

37 posts
danielm123 says

I am looking for an explainer animation for a cloud service solution – which follow the visual style very closely (though, not exacty) of this example: http://bit.ly/1pBjfvi

I will provide the voiceover, script and give you direction on visuals for the animation.

Please reply to this post or email me at dmlevy321@gmail.com

37 posts
danielm123 says

I am looking for someone who has experience in customising ‘Big City – Cartoon Promo’ (On Videohive)

I am looking for customisation of exisiting scenes and I am also looking for someone to create new scenes in keeping with the animation style.

Please reply If you can do this.

37 posts
danielm123 says

Looking for a photoshop mockup of a cafe, restaurant or shop environment (inside) with people looking at a poster or holding up their smartphone to a poster. Can’t find anything on Graphicriver

37 posts
danielm123 says

There are lots of great outdoor mockups on Graphicriver but most of them do not contain people in the scene – this is a real turn off.

If I am going to advertise a poster in the mockup – I want people to be in the scene or even better look as though they are making a casual glance at whatever is being displayed e.g. a poster/flyer/ on the wall, bus stop…etc This gives the mockup that ‘human touch’

Nobody wants to see their poster in a ‘ghost town’.

37 posts
danielm123 says

I am looking for a black and white vector image that I can use on smart posters. This will instruct customers to scan QR code, Tap for NFC…etc

Budget $25

Please reply or email me at: daniellevy123@gmail.com

37 posts
danielm123 says

I’m Surprised that no one has brought out a responsive template which features a full page image slider which has a transparent ‘play’ button – which you can press to play a youtube/vimeo clip.

Too many templates feature same letterbox youtube/vimeo frame (in a slide) which is now so passé!

by
by
by
by
by
by