I just realized my nice list ran into one jumbled run-on sentence… =/
I just hit 1000 sales! Thought I’d give a few numbers to everyone.
- First WP theme launched July 2011
- Second WP theme launched December 31, 2011
- Moved from 50% to 51% commission in January
- Third WP theme launched March 5, 2012
- Currently at 59% – Hoping to hit Elite by August =D
“By end of the month” has come and gone… Any news on this?
I’d assume something like this would be relatively simple to push out….
I’d rather have this than have the new WP toolkit they introduced on TF for a few reasons:
1) If a user makes edits to a WP theme, and then does the auto updates, they lose those edits.
2) many buyers are just ‘flipping’ the themes and using them for a client project, which the client may or may not know. So we need a way to notify the buyer, not necessarily the end user.