Surprisingly not a lot of people are interested in this concept. Well I think only me and samuelbrooks seems to be interested in this. I hope to see more support for this kinda app.
I see your fear, but when you want to do some serious, pixel perfect coding, you will need .psd files. If were PSD previews watermarked, I’m almost 100% that your sales wouldn’t be any higher. Look the other way – someone who wants to buy your template is going to buy it and somebody who wants to rip it, is going to rip even though it’s watermarked.
You have point proteusnet. Thanks a lot.
Have anyone tried submitting their themeforest themes on Creattica to drive some traffic to their profiles.
I just realized that my PSD themes are not watermarked. Then I checked few other PSDs which are not watermarked as well. From what I remember PSD Previews were use to be watermarked as why would any one buy a PSD if they can just download most of the full size jpgs from themeforest.
I might be wrong, so please let me know if I am missing something. I know we can’t do our own watermark but envato use to generate watermarks automatically.
I have been looking all around for an envato mobile app that serves my needs. I personally think aEnvtao app for android seem to have most of the features that servers my purpose except for one feature and top of all its free.
That one feature that seems to be missing from all the apps is review status. I am Wondering if there is any app that shows review status/progress bar which is available for free or premium. If someone is already working on this app or can add this feature to their already developed app please let us know.
May be people can vote here for this feature so someone really smart can take the initiative to help the community get this app.
My file is also temp held by reviewer. Getting impatient too : ) Is it mostly a good thing or bad?
best envato app yet. is it possible to add the item submission progress tracking. it will really be a big thing. thanks
No resolutions, just following my joy.
People continue to talk about gaining, yet they forget they will die – yes, you too, this body that you are seeing, you will be disconnected from. And why all this association with death being a bad experience?Feeling scary or insecure? That’s because you thought it belongs to you. Nothing belongs to you, you are here to serve others, not gain things. Take a deep breath, let go of all fanatic thinking and feel the tranquility that requires nothing. So go make some resolutions about helping others, it will make your life a bliss.
good say. thanks for the reminder.
Good question revaxarts Found my reply over there.
- Release 20 new themes – released only 4. with 850 sales
- Spend more time working on the website (tutorials, freebies…) – nope
- Brake the Themeforest record for earnings in one month – nope
I guess i achieved 50% of what i wanted.
- Give my father enough money to start a business so he can start earning for himself and not rely on his son (me) to give him money since i’m sure he hates that. – 80% done i guess, $10K more and it’s done
- Travel a bit – nope (Was in Vienna for the first week of 2012 but that’s all)
- Find a decent girl for a change – nope, but did find some indecent ones
- Buy a car – nope, but did spend a lot of money fixing the old one
- Buy an empty property to build a house on in the coming years (not next year) – bought a big property with a house that i’m renovating but that property is for a different purpose
u r funny and good job with your achievements.