Posts by diank123

14 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
diank123 says

Why the hell did I try youtube video promos anyway lol :)
Yeah, its amazing! :)
14 posts
+1 more
diank123 says

I think I read somewhere that Google give Adblock $ 25 million to not hide their ads. :D

14 posts
+1 more
diank123 says

Hello, I want to ask if any of you use a Adblock Plus, what do you think about it. I think that this plugin is simply unique, many sites are stacked with ads and just some time can not penetrate to the site of many ads and to Adblock Plus sites look completely different. Do you think so? :)

14 posts
+1 more
diank123 says

Happy birthday Envato! We loves you! :)

14 posts
+1 more
diank123 says

Where’s the good news? The progress bar is gone and now all we get is “Queued for review”.

As for new, resubmission, disabled, update, that’s nothing new, updates were approved faster even before.

For me the progress bar helped quite a bit, at least I had an idea on when it will be approved. Now it just says that it’s under review and that’s all. Nothing useful. It just says the same thing twice(you already know that it’s under review. What I’m interested is: how many themes are before me, how many themes will, estimately, be reviewed before my theme goes in… stuff like that.. not statuses. We all know the themes are under review, if they’re not approved or rejected.

Basically you removed the progress bar and added nothing else in return. Why writing 10 full paragraphs with useless stuff when you could’ve wrote everything in one paragraph? “Hello, we have decided to remove the progress bar and, instead, add the status of the item in the title(new, resubmission, update, disabled resubmission). Also there’s a new status “Special circumstances” for authors that upload lots of files.”
+1 !!!
14 posts
+1 more
diank123 says

@diank123, nice presentation of Bulgaria.

Thanks. :)

14 posts
+1 more
diank123 says
14 posts
+1 more
diank123 says

From what i see, now the popular items page linking to http://codecanyon.net/page/top_sellers just boosts wordpress items and js items even more. Authors having items in php scripts category almost have no chance to reach that area simply because wordpress items sell better, and they will always occupy that space, no matter what, which is unfair having in mind the amount of work we need to put in creating for the php category alone (maybe we shouldn’t anymore).
The question would be, why don’t you just offer equal chances to authors across categories ? I believe it would be fair to showcase there, like 10 items from each major category with a button to view all of them, which will simply point to the category popular items. Just my 2 cents :)
+1
14 posts
+1 more
diank123 says

Might be better for exploring the site to show the “New items” on top, right now I need to scroll down quiet a bit to see them.
+1
14 posts
+1 more
diank123 says

Hello, recently I am the author and I have observed that most purchased items related to Wordpress, how do you think? Very rarely see product in Codecanyon that there are many sales. The products which are in PHP or Javascript difficult to sell, and there are a lot of good product. I think it kills the market and authors.What do you think, do you have any observations?

by
by
by
by
by
by