digital2011 says

Thank you Creattive

7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
digital2011 says

Hi if i buy something like web element and make a theme for WP and sell it in theme forest or if i buy a vector and make a flyer or something else and sell it in here will it be a copyright problem ??? can i sell those thing other place ???

7 posts
digital2011 says

My problem is when ever i thing to make something and search here if that kind of thing exist or not i see it already there :( This is the biggest collection of gfx stuff :)

7 posts
digital2011 says

Thanks for the help

7 posts
digital2011 says
Sorry i forget to ask another question If i make vector from image/photo is it okee Like i take this image from google http://i.imgur.com/LfMfW.jpg and make a vector out of it Is it okee Thanks
7 posts
digital2011 says

Okee i will always try to make unique stuff but if my thing get similar to something from other site will it be a copyright issues.

7 posts
digital2011 says
Hi i am a nobs. I have a question about copyright thing. If i make something similar to another guy work will it be a copyright issue ?? For example 6spins make this amazing flyer http://graphicriver.net/item/ad-and-party-flyer-template-with-super-box-effect/168435?WT.ac=category_thumb&WT.seg_1=category_thumb&WT.z_author=6spins So if i make something similar to this will it be a wrong ?? like he make it cube box and i make the thing with strip or vertical will it be okee. For another example This ashzilla make this http://graphicriver.net/item/dark-matte-mobile-interface-elements-psd/1377253?WT.ac=category_thumb&WT.seg_1=category_thumb&WT.z_author=ashzilla Simple but amazing button i can also make similar button. So if i make them and sell it here and other similar site will it be a Copyright issue ??

Thank in advance to help out the noobs :)

by
by
by
by
by
by