5306 posts Interactive Design
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 10
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
+11 more
digitalscience
says
What if you live in one country but grew up in another and you want to represent both?

lol – you trying to give the Dev’s a headache? :)

• Elite Author
  • Author Level 10
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
+11 more
digitalscience
says

Nice!... it’s a pity my flag is so colourful though – kinda clashes with my other badges :P

ps – can you move the flags upwards a few pixels :)

• Elite Author
  • Author Level 10
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
+11 more
digitalscience
says
well the queue moved by about 30 places – only 7 files approved… that’s a lot of rejections – ouch!

you all asked for greater quality threshholds, you got it, dont complain if your files get rejected for poor quality, you made your bed :P lol

DS of course this isnt aimed at you, just quoting you :)

I would be surprised if you have ever had a file rejected :P

No it’s good you guys pushing up the quality bar again – just gets me wondering what were those 23 files that got axed :)

I’ve had 1 or 2 rejections by bobocel if I can remember correctly – minor glitchs that he suggested I fixed so it would sell better.. but he was right – could have done it in an update but hey :P

• Elite Author
  • Author Level 10
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
+11 more
digitalscience
says

well the queue moved by about 30 places – only 7 files approved… that’s a lot of rejections – ouch!

• Elite Author
  • Author Level 10
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
+11 more
digitalscience
says
Ok i didn’t know it was your file. i will check from now one:)

I know… just ask first.

• Elite Author
  • Author Level 10
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
+11 more
digitalscience
says

There’s no exact amount of time that it takes for your file to be reviewed anywhere from 1 to 5 days lately depending how big the queue is… about a year ago it would take 2 weeks or more to get your file reviewed so things are more speedy these days… reviewers work on the queue when they’re available so it might stop moving for a while but in no time it will start moving again so hang in there… u just have to be patient ;)

• Elite Author
  • Author Level 10
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
+11 more
digitalscience
says

well I’m full-time author and watch the forums daily so if something comes up with my file I will be on it pretty quickly so if freelancers could just give me an hour or so to reply that would be great :)

• Elite Author
  • Author Level 10
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
+11 more
digitalscience
says

If the preloader has text then the preloader will only appear once the font has loaded… sometimes the font can be 20k so for the first 20k loaded you will see nothing then the preloader will appear… and the preloader with not start at 0% because it’s already loaded 20k of the SWF … hope this makes sense. try a preloader which is just vector based… like a progress bar with no percentage text which can be less than 1k if you do it right.

• Elite Author
  • Author Level 10
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
+11 more
digitalscience
says

we can talk about this issue until the cows come home- truth is as long as there are new users signing up who don’t respect the community here they will abuse the file comments. buyers are less likely to use the file comments in a abusive manner or post spam links etc. (unless you made them angry for whatever reason :P ) so make it for buyers only.

• Elite Author
  • Author Level 10
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
+11 more
digitalscience
says
i think i’ve explained myself to digitalscience so that he belives it’s a legal copy. The image gallery is now working like a charm.

Sorry about all commotion.

peace.

well I don’t know if you bought it or not…but I feel lucky and will take your word for it… just was more concerned that you posted ALL of my source code – which is what I’m selling… but that has been removed so all is well :)

by
by
by
by
by
by