Posts by digitalscience

4862 posts Interactive Design
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

I lose quite a bit because I use moneybookers – the money goes from US dollars (FlashDen) to Euros (Moneybookers) to Rands (my bank) so the money get’s exchanged 3 times. And because exchange rates are up and down at the moment you could lose a fair amount in the transfer. I think next month I’ll try a direct transfer from FlashDen.

oh and with moneybookers they also ask you to verify your place of residence. They posted me a letter which had a confirmation code which I had to verify on their website to prove that I live at that address. It’s just a standard security measure so don’t worry about it. It also increases your transfer limit so it’s a good thing to do.

+8 more
digitalscience says

Popular Files Last Week not updated, still showing old items – I’ve sent a support query for this but sometimes these things get fixed quicker if they’re mentioned in the forums. I think this has been mentioned before, when will this be up and running again?

+8 more
digitalscience says

Am de asemenea, vorbesc limba romana. Tu trebuie sa aveti grija de ceea ce spui ;)

+8 more
digitalscience says
Prove me wrong :) Hey, eu iti urez mult succes dupa ce iti rezolvi cu firma sa il bati pe DS (si pe noi), dar consider ca e naivitate sa crezi ca va fi usor. Are totusi dublu vanzarilor tale si cum am zis, nu o sa stea degeaba. Either way, good luck to both of ya :) Si rugati-va sa nu ne plece clientii si sa ne apucam de flash tare :D

Prove me wrong:) Hey, I wish you much success after you solve the company will fight it on the DS (and us), but it’s naivete to believe that it will be easy. Are still double your sales, and as I said, do not stand for nothing. Either way, good luck to both of ya:) And pray we will not leave our customers and we should start flash harder: D

You gotta love google translate ;)

+8 more
digitalscience says
okey, thank you, I will try that…. so I put my own pictures in the folder “gallery 1+2+3”? will I need winrar to unzip the filer properly?

use winzip….. www.winzip.com It’s really easy to do, just follow the instructions and add you own images. You’ll see how it works.

+8 more
digitalscience says

Unzip the files, add your own images, edit the XML file with Notepad and add your content. Then link the index page with your site. Also read the help file which is in the zip you downloaded. If you need any help send me an email. digisci@gmail.com

+8 more
digitalscience says

Yes I pay tax too since it’s my primary source of income and I also claim deductions on my home office rent, computer equipment and ‘company’ car. Also waiting on the CS4 master collection which would be a very nice tax deduction :)

+8 more
digitalscience says

jmolkjaer, Read my General File FAQ for a solution for your site not working. Also what do you need to do with microsoft publisher? If you just upload the files ‘as is’ and keep the file directory structure intact it will work perfectly on your web server.

+8 more
digitalscience says

The comments on that page are quite LOL .. see LindsayJoy’s comment. haha