@SuggeElson @refaktor Thanks for notifying me! I will work on this and push an update as soon as possible.
Glad I could help
@SuggeElson Sure, I’ll give it a look as soon as I can! Though I did not have the same issue, so I don’t know yet what happened…
You may try to force the reset of the extension database by going to the Settings page of Chrome, click Show advanced settings, go to Privacy, Content settings, click All cookies and site data, and in the search field on top right enter themeforest (or any domain on which you use the extension). Then select the site line, and select and remove the items Local storage and envastats_SuggeElson. Finally reload the statements page.
This will rebuild the database and settings, and hopefully clear the issue. Don’t worry, nothing will be lost, everything will be reloaded
Tell me if you still have the issue!
@ChapterThemes Thanks! It’s planned, but I am not sure when it will be available, as I can only work on the extension on my spare time… Hopefully soon
@refaktor Actually I published a fix for that a few days ago. Did you install from Google Websotre or from the (now deprecated) beta version? Just check the current version (in the menu tools/extension), it should be 1.0.6
@nCrafts Yep, I did not test with currencies which result in high numbers… Gotta fix that soon!
@omar_almudaries You are welcome
@omar_almudaries I just pushed an update, it was indeed an issue with dates calculations (the database uses UNIX week number while my script requires ISO week numbers). You should have the right values now
Tell me if you still have wrong reports or if you notice any other issue!
Probably some date calculation issue… I will investigate this, I will notice you when I find a fix. Thanks for your precise report!
@omar_almudaries Can you tell me more? What’s not working, or if you can provide a screenshot or two
Also, did you install from Chrome Webstore or from the old downloadable beta version? If you use the beta version, please uninstall it and use the webstore extension.
Note that you may try to rebuild the sales database: use the settings icon on the lower right corner, and choose Rebuild database. This may help if the data was corrupted
@SuggeElson Glad to hear it works thanks for your support! And thanks everyone for the feedback!
Just a quick reminder: the final extension is available on the Chrome Webstore here:https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bkaipliggfhnndndlohjnfcblckmabmk
Well, I pushed an update with the bug fix yesterday, but it does not seem to have gone live… Weird. I just submitted it again, you browser should update automatically soon
I just found a bug when using the 6 months view, the extension goes into an infinite loop because of a specific date calculation case. I just published an update on the Webstore, your extension should update soon
Tell me if this does not help, or if you notice any issue!