@CarlosViloria and @UXbarn: can you post the output of the console and post it in a pastebin? This will help me find out what may cause this
@KingDog @TutelageSystems: sure! Once the extension is stable enough, I will publish it to Chrome Web Store and to Envato Extras
Fixed the mixed paws and the first sales date detection issue! There was a typo in the code, with my username hardcoded…
You can download the new version here, then:
- Extract the file and overwrite the previous folder
- In Chrome, go to the extensions tab and click the refresh link under the Envastats description
- If your statement page is open, refresh it
- Then go in the settings menu on the bottom right, and hit Rebuild database
Tel me if this fixes the issue!
@revaxarts In fact, those are week number: hover the chart to see the tooltip, it mentions “Week XX of 2012”
Your awesome script was my main inspiration for building this!
Hmm… I think this may come from the part where the extension tries to read the statement history list on the sidebar to determine the first month available. If it fails, it fallbacks to current month only. Maybe some other extension messes with this.
I am going to see if I can retrieve this info from Envato’s API , this will be a much cleaner solution
Actually, the Envastats icon in the toolbar does nothing, it is here only for future functions
About the paws and rate issue, I am going to check what may cause this. Did you try to rebuild the database using the settings menu on bottom right? Maybe this will force the extension to parse again the statement.
TL;DR: Envastats is a freaking cool stats dashboard, scroll down for the link to download the beta
Envastats is a Chrome extension I built as a side project to provide meaningful reports about my sales. At first I wanted to display a simple chart of sales on top of my statement page, but after way more time than planned, I ended up with a multiple features widgetized dashboard – I just don’t know how to keep things simple…
This is just a personnal project, with a few remaining bugs and maybe not the best UI in the world, but I like how it gives a quick overview of sales and changes in realtime, so I thought I would share it with Envato authors, maybe via the Chrome Web Store. But first I am looking for a few beta-testers to check how it works against various author accounts, and particulary accross marketplaces: I only have a ThemeForest account, so I don’t know how it will handle a Photodune account, for instance.
The feature I wanted the most is the intelligent currency conversion: each sale is converted at the rate of the day where the corresponding earnings are sent to the author (the 15th of the n+1 month). With the large variations of the USD to EURO conversion rate over the last months, I needed a more precise report of final earnings over time than what my author earnings page provide.
So if you guys are interested, scroll down for the link to download the unpackaged extension and instructions on how to install.
Oh, and the code is available on Github under the MIT licence, feel free to fork it and enhance it! I’d love to see this project evolve in the Envato community. And I know I am not the best JS coder around, so I’d be pleased to hear your suggestions on the code!
- Display sales and earnings for the last 30 days, 6 months or for all time
- Display sales and earnings distributions by items (12 most populars), days of week and hours of the day
- Display counters for number of sales, amount sold, earnings and referral cuts, for three different time ranges: all time, current month and current week.
- Provides estimations for the end of the current week and month
- Display progress circles for paws, author’s rate and elite levels (once maximum rate is reached)
- Provides intelligent currency conversion, and actual rate is updated every 2 hours (requires a free Open Exchange Rate account app ID because of requests limitations, instructions are given in the UI)
- Option for automatic refresh each 15 minutes and button for manual refresh
- Buttons to reset settings or database in case something’s broken
- Based on local storage and IndexedDB
- Uses a widgets structure, a customization tool is planned (see below)
- l10n and i18n (english and french available, feel free to provide your own translation!)
- Add daily and hourly average sales rate
- Add a desktop notification for each new sale and increment the counter in the main bar icon, with a button to reset counter
- Display items’ distribution in the sales/earnings chart using stacked bars/lines
- Add PayPal/Payoneer fees calculator for actual income output (but this looks like a HUGE mess, so I am not sure)
- Show a slider of the whole time range with two cursors to define start and end of displayed range
- Display progression for the week and month sales reports against previous week/month (using green up arrow or red down arrow and the percentage)
- Allow users to customize their dashboard (widgets, positions and sizes)
- Add a widgets API to allow adding extra widgets
- Color themes
- A full-screen mode to use this as a permanent dashboard
To install the beta version
Note: this extension is still in the early stages of development, so there may be issues with some accounts and marketplaces. In case the database’s corrupted or some options are given a wrong value, you can force a rebuild using the settings buttons
- Download the unpackaged extension here: https://github.com/displayinline/envastats/downloads
- extract it to a folder on your computer
- In Chrome, open a new tab to chrome://chrome/extensions/ or go in the menu to Tools / Extensions
- If not checked yet, check the box next to Developer mode on top right
- Click the button to load an unpackaged extention
- Locate the folder of the extracted the extension
- Click Ok, and go to your Statement page
- Lean back, and enjoy
Keep in mind this is a side project, I can’t guarantee how fast I will be able to make it evolve and fix bugs, so if you are good at JS the best thing to do if you notice issues is to fork the project on Github and push your changes
Many ideas are taken from the following plugins, credits to their authors!
- Envato Currency Converter
- Envato Sales Notification
- Pixelentity Statement Booster
- Statementer for Envato’s marketplaces
Licenced under the MIT License
Hope you’ll like it!
Si vous avez des questions sur l’utilisation d’un thème ou des problèmes à signaler, le mieux est de contacter directement l’auteur via sa page de profil (formulaire en bas à droite), d’utiliser son forum dédié au support, voire de poster un commentaire sur la fiche produit.
Il sera le plus à même à vous aider
PS : il s’agit à priori d’un italien, il faudra probablement correspondre avec lui en anglais.
It also happened to me sometimes, it was always related to Unix rights: try logging with your FTP client and check that the rights for the whole Wordpress folder (including sub files and directories) is 755.
Worked fine for me, hope this helps!