1636 posts AEdorde.com - After Effects Projects
  • Elite Author
  • Helpful Hacker
  • Author Level 8
  • Affiliate Level 7
+12 more
dorde
says

Just look at the code, find (ctrl+f) .flv, and you will see link for download preview…

• Elite Author
  • Helpful Hacker
  • Author Level 8
  • Affiliate Level 7
+12 more
dorde
says

Congrats dude, you’re great!
Im using Envatiator :)

• Elite Author
  • Helpful Hacker
  • Author Level 8
  • Affiliate Level 7
+12 more
dorde
says

Sorry for offtopic, but I must say what is my request no.1. for marketplaces

One of the most iritating things imo on envato marketplaces is that marketplace swicher (dropdown menu) cant be activated with mouse rollover. Why its not simply just like rollover on envato logo (upper right corner)??
Believe or not, people (our buyers) dont know that other marketplaces exist. People ask me for web/flash/music/graphic, when I answer them to check audiojungle/activeden/themeforest/graphicriver for the best and the cheapest stuffs, they dont have idea what is that :S
Few days ago my client for ae customizations asked me to design bissiness card, I tell him to check graphicriver at first, and he didnt know for that site.
And no.1 for videohive is same as Ben’s: rollover video previews.

• Elite Author
  • Helpful Hacker
  • Author Level 8
  • Affiliate Level 7
+12 more
dorde
says

Proper time for upload is when author is sure that project is 100% finished.
Be your own reviewer, be cruel :)

Buyers using search and they browse categories – I know that, sometimes Im looking for days at AJ to find right track for project.
So right category and tags are the most important.
Anyway trying to understand why some projects have more than 100-200-300 sales is wasting of time, definitely there are no exact rules…

• Elite Author
  • Helpful Hacker
  • Author Level 8
  • Affiliate Level 7
+12 more
dorde
says

I cant say its bad idea, but I dont mind if I post link to youtube/vimeo/twitter/facebook few hours after approving item for sale.
Ok, now we have like and tweet, but for authors is maybe better to generate own tweet link with at the end of link :p
Will be perfect if like and tweet buttoms can automatically add ref sufix to link, so every envato member can easy promote any item and earn 30% if somebody add deposit – its good for all of us!
IMO we have to think in that direction.
It will boost everybody’s sales, and we will have about million members for half year ;)

• Elite Author
  • Helpful Hacker
  • Author Level 8
  • Affiliate Level 7
+12 more
dorde
says

If you dont have lot money on pp acount, keep money there or spend here or somewhere.
If you have lot money, there is a way for transfer through some freelance sites but with 10% fee (maybe some freelance site have lower fee, i dont know).
Or 3rd option: if your any friend or client have paypal and moneybookers, he can do favor for you.

• Elite Author
  • Helpful Hacker
  • Author Level 8
  • Affiliate Level 7
+12 more
dorde
says

for youtube and vimeo previews – check links from my profile page.
for direct links – send me a message please.

• Elite Author
  • Helpful Hacker
  • Author Level 8
  • Affiliate Level 7
+12 more
dorde
says

Collect all your important files to non system partition, format c (sys partition), clean reinstall new windows, drivers, softwares… (for me one of the most imortant things to do is to backup browsers data, bookmarks, passwords…) boring day :).
In meantime: ae cs4 trial http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Graphic/Graphic-Editors/Adobe-After-Effects.shtml

• Elite Author
  • Helpful Hacker
  • Author Level 8
  • Affiliate Level 7
+12 more
dorde
says

Welcome Robert :)

• Elite Author
  • Helpful Hacker