• Achieved the monthly Community Superstar Award
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Europe
+6 more
doru
says

well I take this personally.
Why?

I flagged those comments because there was a reason. is not my fault that there were more than one of them to be flagged.

First post was speaking about piracy, the other two quoted that message even if they were against what the first post was about. I have no idea about the rest of the flagged comments, it was not me who flag those I just found them like that.

I’m not enjoying flagging other user comments so when you say We seem to have had a proper flag-fest on this thread. it gets obvious to me that I lose my time trying to help keeping the forum clean.

But I’m cured now, I’m not touching the report link from now on

8176 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+6 more
doru
says

Agreed. I don’t think we should tolerate piracy of any kind. Don’t take my comment personally, by the way. It’s just that when I came to read this thread there were five or six unreadable posts.

well I take this personally.

8176 posts
  • Located in Europe
+6 more
doru
says

A note on flagging other user’s posts. We seem to have had a proper flag-fest on this thread. Please only use this if it’s really something offensive or trolling or spamming or such like.

ok, I flagged the message about the piracy and the post who quoted that message. Had nothing against what those people said but since it was against forum rules I wanted to bring it to the attention of the mods. Kinda stupid to speak about piracy of a certain software when one of the creators and owners of that software is reading this discussions. But it appears you don’t like that. great, no more report forum post from me. Good luck fighting spam and other crap. Feel free to delete this post after you read it.

8176 posts
  • Located in Europe
+6 more
doru
says

:shocked:

WHAT do you want to do? the entire marketplace?

how can you fit all that stuff inside YOUR preview?

and why you need all those items. No one will check them all just to see if your file is working.

I’m really confusing and curios. Can you explain more?

8176 posts
  • Located in Europe
+6 more
doru
says

and for reviewers to know the pre-renders are belongs to which software is a mystery itself.

if you put inside the archive one version with plugin and one that doesn’t require the plugin then is obvious for everyone. :)

and creating stock motion footage only, is not worth it, because of the low price of those files.

8176 posts
  • Located in Europe
+6 more
doru
says

since 3D will be more and more requested is a good reason to start learning to model and texture

8176 posts
  • Located in Europe
+6 more
doru
says

you can report a comment on your item and it will be checked by envato. if the comment is inappropriate it will be removed.
i never get a comment like this but thank you anyway.

so what is the problem then? I don’t understand.

8176 posts
  • Located in Europe
+6 more
doru
says

you can report a comment on your item and it will be checked by envato. if the comment is inappropriate it will be removed.

8176 posts
  • Located in Europe
+6 more
doru
says

Actually they can. If you download a trial of Photoshop, there’s actually restrictions in place that prevent you from commercially profiting off of the works you create within the trial. I believe the student version also prohibits some commercial works as well.

I said “if you buy it”. what trials has to do with this?

||+609270|MarkBrodhuber said-| Please understand that we need to abide by all licenses and policies for all platforms we support here on VH. So if Video Copilot’s license specifically states a no prerenders policy, we’re going to enforce that. If you’d really like to include 3D prerenders in with your projects, maybe now’s a good time to get going with C4D or some other 3D software. The same way all VH authors get frustrated when people download and use your projects illegally (against licensing), please keep it on the up and up here, and do the right thing.

I’m not argue what envato decided and I have no problem with it, as I said a couple of times. The relation between envato and Video Copilot is not my concern, you can make any agreement you want.

What I’m trying to point out is that Video Copilot license doesn’t deny the use of Element 3D to create render stock items if you don’t use any Content from them. By content meaning for example, objects or materials.

||+609270|MarkBrodhuber said-| And to quickly reply to your last point.. The license is very clear. That statement you quoted from my post was pointing out that you CAN make a project with Element 3D, if the models and other assets are original, and you submit it in a way where buyers must also own Element 3D. You cannot upload a project if you prerender out those same models so that buyers can use the project even if they do not own Element 3D.

Thank you for the clarification.

Maybe I’m looking as the douchebag of the situation but I repeat, is not about why envato doesn’t let me upload that thing or that other thing, or that I have something against Video Copilot or whatever.

Since it was stated by various people that the license prohibits some type of upload, I read the license and I think the statement is not true.

8176 posts
  • Located in Europe
+6 more
doru
says

I’m not an elite author but, yes I will create projects with Element 3D plugin, why not? Is a great plugin, opens so many creative paths there is no reason to not use it.

by
by
by
by
by
by