Posts by doru

8176 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
doru says

this was about a separate website from envato network, if you don’t have an account there then you are ok.

the accounts from the marketplace are not linked with that website

8176 posts
+4 more
doru says

So let you know I wrote to Video Copilot and they said if you using your own 3d object and materials you can sell those renders for example at Istockphoto , shutterstock and so on…
That would appear to directly contradict what Andrew Kramer himself said a few posts earlier on this very thread.

Maybe he don’t want us to sell a project that can be customized if you have Element 3D but that can be opened if you don’t have Element 3D.

and it contradicts what envato and video copilot spoke about.

maybe you should ask them specifically if you can upload those renders to videohive, you can point them to this thread if you want.

In my opinion.. and with my current understanding of this situation which may not be correct.. the particulars of this situation should be challenged in the courts.

first, the Element 3D license doesn’t deny you to sell that type of content so you can’t challenge nothing since they did nothing wrong.

second, envato can reject whatever content they think is inappropriate to their marketplace, and this is also correct

so no legal base to go to court :)

8176 posts
+4 more
doru says

Please… I’m asking you to resolve this TODAY . This has gone on far too long. I like themeforest very much but will not hesitate to move to another site where the user support is prompt.

sorry if I’m the one who will give you the could shower but support to items is not included in the price.

The author may update the item in like five minutes or maybe never, is entirely up to him. Probably he will update the item, since it has a forum dedicated to support, so he cares about the people who buy stuff from him. Maybe he is on vacation or something.

But I understand your frustration.

8176 posts
+4 more
doru says

I think is a mistake, a typo error maybe,

but this thread is buried in this section, try contacting a reviewer or someone of the staff, the support route may take a while

is a nice item btw

8176 posts
+4 more
doru says

well I take this personally.
Why?

I flagged those comments because there was a reason. is not my fault that there were more than one of them to be flagged.

First post was speaking about piracy, the other two quoted that message even if they were against what the first post was about. I have no idea about the rest of the flagged comments, it was not me who flag those I just found them like that.

I’m not enjoying flagging other user comments so when you say We seem to have had a proper flag-fest on this thread. it gets obvious to me that I lose my time trying to help keeping the forum clean.

But I’m cured now, I’m not touching the report link from now on

8176 posts
+4 more
doru says

Agreed. I don’t think we should tolerate piracy of any kind. Don’t take my comment personally, by the way. It’s just that when I came to read this thread there were five or six unreadable posts.

well I take this personally.

8176 posts
+4 more
doru says

A note on flagging other user’s posts. We seem to have had a proper flag-fest on this thread. Please only use this if it’s really something offensive or trolling or spamming or such like.

ok, I flagged the message about the piracy and the post who quoted that message. Had nothing against what those people said but since it was against forum rules I wanted to bring it to the attention of the mods. Kinda stupid to speak about piracy of a certain software when one of the creators and owners of that software is reading this discussions. But it appears you don’t like that. great, no more report forum post from me. Good luck fighting spam and other crap. Feel free to delete this post after you read it.

8176 posts
+4 more
doru says

:shocked:

WHAT do you want to do? the entire marketplace?

how can you fit all that stuff inside YOUR preview?

and why you need all those items. No one will check them all just to see if your file is working.

I’m really confusing and curios. Can you explain more?

8176 posts
+4 more
doru says

and for reviewers to know the pre-renders are belongs to which software is a mystery itself.

if you put inside the archive one version with plugin and one that doesn’t require the plugin then is obvious for everyone. :)

and creating stock motion footage only, is not worth it, because of the low price of those files.

8176 posts
+4 more
doru says

since 3D will be more and more requested is a good reason to start learning to model and texture

by
by
by
by
by
by