Posts by doru

7818 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
doru says

except the point is to not open those heavy host applications just to cut yourself a piece of the video. I have resolved the issue using vlc, I mean I closed Media Encoder and used vlc to do what I had to do.

anyway it makes sense for a software that works with video to have a play button.

7818 posts
+4 more
doru says

Strange – I only named one of the richest author here, which I don’t see how that breaks any rules.

links to items and authors are not allowed by the forum rules

7818 posts
+4 more
doru says

what about rendering the project separately and then reimport those videos and render the complete video?
When i import additional file they just go ontop of each other, They dont go back to back or extend the timeline.

you need to extend the time of the composition where you placed those two files, then you need to move one of those layers till it gets to the point in time that you need it to be.

Is hard to use after effects without a basic knowledge of how the timeline works in this software. I suggest to search on google or better on youtube some video tutorials about basic operations inside after effects. You can also try one of those paid courses like those from lynda,com or vtc.

I think the confusion come from the fact that after effects will not automatically increase the duration of the timeline if you just drag some layers inside a composition like some other softwares may do. This because after effects is not primarily an editing (montage) software.

7818 posts
+4 more
doru says

a great weekend to you too :)

is first time that I see a staff member acknowledge the possibility of a drop in sales for the rest of the authors while a bundle is up. Thank You for the sincerity.

Good news is that probably the next few bundles will have no videohive items :)

The bad news is that I’m trying to develop a wordpress theme and if it will get accepted on themeforest, with my luck, a wild wordpress bundle will appear :D at the exact moment my eventual theme will go live

7818 posts
+4 more
doru says

nice to see some of the people behind this great company. but I would love some interviews :)

7818 posts
+4 more
doru says

what I wanted to do was to export a part of a video without starting premiere or after effects, working with timelines, all this cumbersome steps.

It work excellent in the Media Encoder but for some reason they didn’t include a play button or playback functionality for the preview window. Is like building a Ferrari and forget to add a wheel

7818 posts
+4 more
doru says

No. :D It made no difference to me. It’s an average month. The bundle week was not much different than the one before. Of course this is strictly individual. Hope you guys are having a blast with the sales.

didn’t you had a file in the bundle? :D my theory doesn’t apply to those that had files in the bundle

7818 posts
+4 more
doru says

what about rendering the project separately and then reimport those videos and render the complete video?

7818 posts
+4 more
doru says

if is privacy that you want on internet I’m afraid I need to give you some bad news :) Facebook had been found tracking user online when they were logged in or logged out And they are not the only one. For example google appears to be investigated in EU reuters link

privacy for me is also important but I know there is none in these days

7818 posts
+4 more
doru says

I think you are allowed to do it. but you can contact support http://themeforest.net/support and ask them about this

by
by
by
by
by
by