Posts by doru

7378 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

Friday 3 and saturday 4 February it snowed in Rome! Here it is not common, the last substantial snowfalls in Rome were in 1985, so snow fell in Rome for the first time in 27 years! :)

also it snowed on THE BEACH :)

I made a video but I’m too lazy to transfer it from the camcorder and take a screenshot to post it here so I found a relevant photo on flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/lunix67/6823719163/

7378 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says
7378 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

yes, that’s the reason, photodune promotion.

7378 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

you can use watermarked photodune items in your preview file without asking the author permission. you need to add link/links to the specific photos you used in your the item description.

http://videohive.net/legal/membership – section 15 “Selling Products” last paragraph

you can buy a single license if you want to use the photos without watermark. You don’t need to add links in this case, but there is no reason to not do it. Maybe a buyer likes the photos so the links will help.

in both cases you can’t include the photos in the download file.

also I believe you can purchase an extended license for a photo and bundle it with your the file you sell, but I’m not really sure about this last part

7378 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

you should start by reading carefully the item description. all the features and customizations included should be there. Then you can check the live preview of the item, it usually includes examples of different pages setup. Check the comments area, maybe some of the question you asked here had been already answered by the author. You can also ask specific question in the comment area, or you can contact the author from his profile page.

normally, themes doesn’t break wordpress functionality, so you can add different modules to customize your website without problems.

If you are new to wordpress you should consider checking the wordpress documentation and WPTUTS +

7378 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

too many items, the marketplace will lag.

time for a reset and format. we should start fresh and clean from a blank marketplace.

7378 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

1000000 items? when did the marketplace got 1,360,165 members? amazing

7378 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

Maybe to use parrot named Kesha? :)

I can offer the photos of my budgie Rico, if necessary. I’m available for a deal that should include: a nice fee payed by the marketplace (couple of thousands at least – each year) the elimination of killing part at the end of the gradient line if the item is not approved (I’m sure I can’t convince him about this – he has certain things he doesn’t want to act – like getting naked in front of the camera for example)

Rico can be contacted at the_budgie_rico @ parrotollywood_super_stars . com

7378 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

One more reason of low sales is that some people spend a lot of time in this forum and they dont make some more creative templates :)

7378 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

did the reviewer had been found? I would love to know who it is.

There is a page where the current reviewer team is listed or is just my imagination? I have the impression that I found that page in the past but I-m not quite sure about it (I’m getting old :( probably)

by
by
by
by
by
by