Posts by doru

7305 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

If they took down Twitter it may start an actual war.

It will start nothing. trust me,

they may close the whole internet at this precise moment and no one will do nothing.

what you will do if the internet is closed by your government? I’m really curios.

7305 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

you can use maximum 15 tags. Did you see more than 15 tags on an item?

In the description you can write what you want, off course it needs to be about the item in question. If you don’t have dogs in your item then is not fair to write dogs there. This will be the only problem that I see. If you don’t have dogs and you write dogs so you may pop up in the search results just to get more exposure then you are a bad person :)

7305 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

Oh and @JamesMoran what’s up with the latin-american dance in the thread title? :o

:D probably is a military jargon :)

well, I don’t think someone closed filesonic and I frankly don’t understand why they made this move. Is like confessing you did criminal activities till now and you got scared of what happened with megaupload and you just want to play the “now I’m clean” card.

Like I’ve said in the other thread about megaupload, I’m not crying after this types of websites.

But the situation is getting heavy for the occident side of the world.

First occident countries denounce China and his firewall, then with the excuse of copyright they start implementing the same thing. They have no intention to find a solution to copyright issues, they just use a real problem to destroy free speech and freedom of information.

One lesson to be learn from this event is to not use storage servers that are located in US and countries that do what US ask them to do. So, if you use online storage contact the owners and ask where your files are physically located. If is US then you should take your file in some other place. Probably a good location is Iceland. You never know what “harry_potter.avi” is on the same hard disk as your precious legal files and you will lose everything in case FBI have nothing better to do and close the server.

7305 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

if you just want a free website you can try google sites

7305 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says
||+521938|urbazon said-||
||+521672|doru said-|| Sadly no one replied neither yes or no :(
Although you haven’t sent any e-mail to me, I still wanna say: yes! :):P

thank you very much! I will inform you when the item will get approved and which photo I’ve used and off course i will put a link to each photo in my description.

I love the red parrot (and the wild goat) !

7305 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

well, I don’t know. there is no rule I’m aware of but even with a 1200 pixel width, on 1980×1080 pixel monitor there will still be space on sides.

7305 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

there is no rule as i know it but is generally accepted this type of dimensions as you see it at this website here

http://960.gs/

you can download those templates for your application and use the dimensions included

7305 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

just to point out that I don’t have nothing against you on personal level.

But professionally I’m not happy on how your company treats this types of problems. I appreciate that payoneer have someone to observe and try to help people outside the normal customer support channels but if someone needs help and you can’t do nothing about it then I frankly don’t understand what your role is anyway.

Like I said I don’t want details that are private and confidential between you and your clients.

Just contact your manager and ask for him to send the money again and through proper channels. Free tip: use a bank that may cost you more but gets the money to the client in time.

Why is so difficult to accept this simple solution? You say that fees and money are not the problem, then just send those money again and stop this nonsense. Its not the author fault some third party bank you have business with, doesn’t respect transactions agreements.

7305 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

I don’t want private details about accounts and financial transactions, I want my fellow author to get his money. What I see is minimizing public image damage from payoneer staff on envato forums by providing the same excuse for the past month.

Since Sokopedian informed us about the behavior of payoneer customer support (read his first post) this has become my problem also.

So, why this forum and Sokopedian should believe you when you say exactly what you said three weeks ago and he still did not get his money?

So the problem here is not that he will not get the money eventually but when? Do you have an answer to that?

Also, I’m really offended that no other user on this forum seems to care about a member of our community :(

7305 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says
||+521839|Nissim_Payoneer said-|| This is not a question of avoiding an extra fee or charge, and we are looking into every method of resolving the situation as soon as possible.

The most rapid and natural way is to send the money again to the client and then you can pursue your quest to release those funds from the rogue bank.

||+521839|Nissim_Payoneer said-|| This is simply how the process works, and Payoneer has no control over which banks they go through.

This is not completely true and you know it. You are not sending the money out of the window and where they go you don’t know. But, yes, delays or bureaucratic mismatch can happen without your intention.

But that doesn’t mean your company should switch the risk to a client who trusted you.

Lets say we are both in the same city and I need to send you some hundreds of dollars as a payment for something or whatever. And I tell you: “Look, I can’t get to you myself but this friend of mine will pass to your office with the money in a couple of hours” So you wait for him one week and he didn’t show up. And when you call me I tell you that have been some delays since my friend, who is a complete douchebag, got the money and burn them all in a strip bar. But he will have the money eventually, you just need to wait till I found him and get him to unlock the payment.

This is exactly the case here, and you still insist in: “We are doing our best to track it down and have the funds released.”

by
by
by
by
by
by