• Author Level 6
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Community Superstar
+8 more
doru
says

Doru, How do I access the admin panel?

as squaredWeb said you can install wordpress if you don’t have it already on your website. You will need a website that has php support. Alternatively, you may want to contact your hosting provider and buy a wordpress package if they have it. If you don’t want to deal with the install.

In any case you can access the admin panel by appending wp-admin after the name of your website like this:

example.com/wp-admin
8176 posts
  • Author Level 6
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Community Superstar
+8 more
doru
says

you should contact the author, I’m sure he will look into it and provide an update if necessary.

8176 posts
  • Author Level 6
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Community Superstar
+8 more
doru
says

click on the “REPORT” link (is under each comment) and explain in the text box that will show up that you want the link removed, and not the whole comment. If is this what you want. I’m assuming you are referring to your comments.

the post will be replaced by a notice text and a moderator will take care of it.

8176 posts
  • Author Level 6
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Community Superstar
+8 more
doru
says

Sorry slightly off topic, but can I ask why you are NOT using AJAX to delete an image/file from the project section… and instead reloading the page?
I couldn’t figure out how to reorder all the thumbnails if someone was to delete one in the middle or something lol

array?

8176 posts
  • Author Level 6
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Community Superstar
+8 more
doru
says

I hope someday to be part of a bundle $$ :)
+1 :dead:
Me too :delicious:

sorry but this was to funny to let it pass :)

8176 posts
  • Author Level 6
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Community Superstar
+8 more
doru
says

DMCA Takedown Notice

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Millennium_Copyright_Act

but it depends in what country that website is located.

8176 posts
  • Author Level 6
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Community Superstar
+8 more
doru
says

wordpress theme?

you can upload and edit site content (photos/text) from the admin panel. you don’t need to change the code or know about it.

8176 posts
  • Author Level 6
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Community Superstar
+8 more
doru
says

I just said we have to give some credit to Envato for growing the business at such a substantial rate.

Oh yes, off course, if my opinion conflict with something envato does it doesn’t mean I’m against everything they do, or that they are some douchebags :) that no one should trust.

My point here is only the bundles. I understand the birthday bundle as a way to celebrate the marketplace and the users, but using bundles as a way of promoting the marketplace is another matter.

Is just my belief that there are better and “fair” ways to promote the marketplace for authors and buyers alike. Even if bundles are always a big hit it doesn’t mean the buyers like bundles, they just like the discount, since I don’t think there is another way of getting a discount around here (correct me if I’m wrong)

I used to work for a company that grew like this, and from my experience it doesn’t happen without spending money.

They already get a part of the sale for each item is sold here. Is not that they are broke and they need the bundles as the only way of making money to promote the marketplace. And promoting the marketplace is not a favor they do to the authors exclusively. It benefits everyone. I will go as far as to say that the promotion should be the main goal of the envato side of the deal, since the creation of the items is done by the authors.

8176 posts
  • Author Level 6
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Community Superstar
+8 more
doru
says

any proof on what you said? like the relation between bundle existence and marketplace growth? and that envato reinvest the money from the bundles into promoting the marketplace?

I’m not saying is not true, just where did you get those facts?

8176 posts
  • Author Level 6
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Community Superstar
+8 more
doru
says

my opinion is to get rid of bundles. is unfair competition for the other authors. envato should provide a fair environment where everybody has the same rules to sell their items. And creating a huge discount item (bundle) every two months is not what I may call “fair”.

If you want to say thanks to existent and new customers, you can provide them with discount codes, that they can use to buy whatever items they may like.

but whatever authors, keep believing that one day you may get included in the bundle :|

by
by
by
by
by
by