This is really awesome app.
Can you please reduce the Update Interval time to every 2 minutes or so. ( Basically add an extra option for time.) 10 minutes sometime seems too much.Thanks
I can’t… You would hit API request limit “You have been locked out of the API for 1 hour because of too many requests.”
nWallet features list For now I noted this as legit request:
- multiple user support
- calculate the total earnings in the earnings menu
- sales forecast – estimated month earnings
- add the option to convert the US dollars to the local currency? [will see]
- sales of individual item
- earnings of individual item
- It would be great if in the statement tab, clicking on an item would open the web browser with that item’s page. [will see]
- ‘sales / dollars for today’ on the dashboard.
- dashclock widget doesnt change until i go unto the apllication its self [check]
- option for “todays earnings” and “todays comments” in the widget? [if widget stays]
- items in statement list being clickable, to lead to page of item sold?
I am a bit busy I forgot OTP password for the server which is handling notifications i hope I’ll find it somewhere
I’ve the latest version and notifications doesn’t worky anymore.
I have a feature request, if possible: It would be great if we could add more than one account. For example if a company has 2 or 3 envato accounts they should be able to see balance of all accounts.Best regards, Daniel
Hi there… Everything should be working now… Comments too @Joonique_Sound which phone and OS version? I had removed support for older android OS…