Thank you for the replies, I have artwork in 2d (constructable horses which can create up to 10.000 different types etc. )
The script would have to run on the following site: equilino.nl ( check for an idea )
You can contact me on info (at) equilino.nl
Here are the details:
- There are no win situations.
- The user can simply ride a horse in variable enviroments ( beach, woods, countryside? )
- Maybe the user can do some exploring and the flash can keep up how much has been explored.
- User has the possibility to find a goodie in the flash ( we call them Equis )
- If easy to make ( view from behind the rider Horses back in view with the rider in view (simple puppets will do))
- I must be able to pass through color variables such as ( horse color, maybe type of horse, tail color, rider vest color, rider hat color?
That’s it, the user can ride on forever or return to the stables to finish riding.
Can you help?
Im looking for someone who can make a simple horse riding flash. There is no real goal in the game, the user just rides through the country side.
Colors of the horse have to be parsed in through set vars in php.
Ofcourse there’s a lot more to it, so if you feel up for the task and want to make some money please contact me.
Any other suggestions are more then welcome too.
We are currently running a website for children where they can manage their horses and buy items for them and such. One option is a ride on your horse which is way too basic at the moment, simply a post to a forum. ( I know… I know… )
What I am looking for:
-A simple application which would allow the user to ride their horse ( first person view )
-The user would view a small portion of the back of the horses head, the colour of the horse and the hairs are values that can be retrieved from a database.
-The user would use Forward, back, left, right and space bar for a jump ( maybe shift for running? )
-The environment in which the user can ride is completely open for discussion, maybe a snake around a bush or a pond. Anything you can think of.
Who is able to build something like this, in what timespan and what would it cost me.
Please excuse any typo’s, I’m Dutch