I would like to nominate this item: http://graphicriver.net/item/ika-clean-and-simple-presenation-template/1881621?ref=ercn1903
Thank you! Ergün
I would like to thank first of all the great community and of course envato for making this possible. I would also like to thank all my buyers – you are awesome
oh and yes – before i forget – the new badges could be smaller
We also gave locked badges a lock icon overlay and made them slightly blurred to add to the unlocking mystery and suspense.
The mystery and suspense of what comes after 3 is palpable. Really not a fan of the new badges. Not because the old ones were perfect, but because the execution just feels half baked. Envato can do a lot better.
1. Way too large on forums. Avatar + 4 badges is usually taller than most comments. Looks super awkward: http://cl.ly/X9FB
2. In forums, because of 4 badge limits most users have similar or identical badges. There’s just not as much variation and that makes them ignorable.
3. Designer is color blind, so removes the colors that made badges unique and now they’re all yellow or orange: http://cl.ly/X9FB
4. Designer admits drawing them large and then realizing they were too complicated to scale down. Most are still un-identifiable despite being 70% larger than old icons.
5. Everything has to be in a circle or hexagon, which distract from the icon’s clarity.
6. Metaphors are totally non-sensical. Community and Forum superstar contain no stars. Guy with a black eye is a Collector. I don’t even know what Collector means in the context of Envato. I don’t collect items, I buy them for work. Items aren’t trading cards.
7. Missed opportunity to tie in nature elements from marketplaces. Have a feeling those are getting axed soon anyway.
8. Over-reliance on cutesy characters that look distinct on “badges” page, but all look the same as 34px icons.
9. My “badges” page is disconnected from my “account” links menu. Really confusing how to find them now that it’s showing personal info not community info.
10. If game-ification (puke in mouth) was the goal, why not allow viewing other user’s badges or comparing two profiles?
11. New badges = my badge order was shuffled. Thanks for something to fix.12. Why did we get new badges and not faceted search? Seriously. That started like 2+ years ago.
Great one but useless until “trending item” mark appear over each item not through search only. If you look at http://themeforest.net/category/site-templates/creative
no buyer can judge what are the trending items those list .
It will only be useful if it appears on first goThanks
can somebody tell me, where i can check these new TLDs?
i believe i read something like 1 year time limit. because envato has to send you the money once a year due to some taxing/law issues i guess.
i believe a sales drop at the weekends is absolutely normal. my sales drop by about 50-80%. in some rare cases i could keep the drop low at about 10-20% (average).
i would like to know if you are experiencing the same? how do you deal with that? anybody suggestions how to minimize the drop? maybe do some special marketing just for the weekends?
hope im not the only one ergün
welcome back, i guess it must have been a great joy to check up the sales in the last 45 days