FJ

3868 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
flashjunkie says

Welcome sharky, now we just need george :)

or maybe im the only one who saw that as a kid :|

<><

;)

FJ

3868 posts
+9 more
flashjunkie says
Really nice file, congrats.

Thanks Mate :)

Jay

3868 posts
+9 more
flashjunkie says

My first file is on flashden, check it out and let me know what you think. I know the design is …. errrr bad. but im more of a programmer than a designer so thats why i made it fully customizable so that you guys can make it look good.

Anyway looking forward to feedback

FJ

3868 posts
+9 more
flashjunkie says

I have got a problem that i cant seem to sort, i have a movieclip which contains buttons, on RollOver this movieclip gets bigger and on RollOut it goes small again, but if i attempt to press a button in this movieclip the script thinks that i have moved the mouse off the movieclip and shrinks the movieclip again making the buttons impossible to press, anyone know of any script i can use to tell the script that the buttons are part of the movieclip,

Thanks in advance

FJ

3868 posts
+9 more
flashjunkie says

Hey all

I have just landed myself a new project but im finding it hard to figure out how im going to do it,

Basically the client wants a media type page where people can listen to music and watch videos(Easy i know) but the tricky bit is that they want the whole thing content managed so that if they want they can add new tracks and new vidoes to their page, i know how i can upload images but videos are a different matter as they may need converting on the fly, i am really really stuck can anyone point me in the right directions, any links to scripts i can look at would be amazing.

Thankyou in advance

Jay

(www.myspace.com/flashjunkie)

3868 posts
+9 more
flashjunkie says

hey mate just thought i would let you know how i went on, managed to sort it all, ended up building it all from scratch so now pics are uploaded resized automatically, then referenced in a database. This can then be used with the rating system that i built from scratch. check it out

http://www.modern-english.co.uk/emi/carol

Cheers again

Jay

3868 posts
+9 more
flashjunkie says

cheers mate, im nearly there with the database stuff, i found 3 scripts and just pulled them apart and used them to build my own.

Thanks again buddy

Jason

3868 posts
+9 more
flashjunkie says

hey guys, new member here. i am quite new to the flash community but am starting to build some fairly decent websites, i am working on a new project and i need to be able to allow my users to upload images to the server, but not only that i need to be able to reference these images (filename, path, author etc) to a database using php and mysql, i have been trying a few different methods and am well and truly stuck, i can get the files up to the server but i cant get manage to get them referenced in mysql so that i can display them on another scene in the movie

Does anyone know a way of doing this any help will be greatly appreciated, thankyou

Jason

examples of my work include

www.internationalone.co.uk www.modern-english.co.uk/emi/pillow/flash www.modern-english.co.uk www.modern-english.co.uk/emi/englandsgreen www.brinkmanband.co.uk

let me know what you think, they are more or less complete there are just a few alterations that need to be made.

Thanks again

by
by
by
by
by
by