You can go to each Tuts+ site, and click on “Tutorials”, then you will see “Categories” drop down near the breadcrumb, there’s a “Plus” category.
For instance on Nettuts+, this is the URL : http://net.tutsplus.com/category/tutorials/plus-tutorials-2/
I’m planning to make a marketplace app after making one for Tuts+. It will run on both iPhone and Android. It’s on my todo for 2010.
Accomplishments in 2009:
- Joined Envato.
- Stabilised and consolidated the Tuts+ servers.
- Improved server performance a little bit.
Goals for 2010:
- Build a new, awesome Plus (Tuts+) platform.
- Build a useful mobile app (for iPhone and Android) for Envato marketplaces.
- Build stronger Ruby skills (I am primarily a PHP developer).
- Write an awesome book for Rockable Press (it is scheduled for release in mid 2010).
- Get better at playing pool (yes, we have a pool table in the office).
We have a few changes and enhancements on the todo for Creattica. Commenting isn’t on the list yet, and I personally agree with Scott, having comments on Creattica won’t be as useful.
I like your a porcelain cup. do you like tea leaf?
Thanks! Yup, I sure like leaf tea. Cyan brought some pretty good Chinese tea to the office.
I just don’t understand why they spent so much money on the graphics, but nothing on a good script.
It would have been an awesome film if it had a better script.
Avatar is one of the most overrated films, in my opinion.
I actually wish I had the courage to drop IE support (well, at least IE6 & 7). But often than not I find myself too into make something ‘perfect’ and spend more time on solving IE issues.