We’re looking a native speaker with wordpress skill.
- Recording a video tutorial of a wordpress theme showing major features, usability of page layouts etc;
- Video time expected to be averagely 15-20mins.
- Optionally multiple video tutorials might be needed.(extra budget)
If you apply, make sure to let me know your expected fee in US Dollar $. You will receive payment once the job has done, either via Payoneer, Paypal, Moneybookers (Skrill).
How to Apply
Please get in touch with us via the contact form on our profile page. Please be sure to include:
Your expected fee in USD? Details of your experience with WordPress? Previous Jobs/Experience? Where are you based?
Thank you all for your time.
Searching for a theme that is similar to http://www.aerosmith.com/welcome. I have been searching but have had no luck. Does anybody have any ideas? Or something close that I can customize?
there you go : http://themeforest.net/item/odio-music-wp-theme-for-bands-clubs-and-musicians/10523423?WT.ac=new_item&WT.z_author=freevision finally it’s live. Hope you like it.
It’s obvious, buyers have options to buy elsewhere, so they’re heard, or are priority. On other hand, authors (or sellers ) are not gonna stop selling due to this ratings issue. And Envato knows this, however much we may think that author also contributes in bringing money.
Low rates are pretty affective on buyers mind. Besides what is the point of rating 1 star without asking help or any call?
Yeah I was reading this topic and noticed that I got the same issue without any call or help request. This is really annoying, heartbreaking after all we spending work hours to bring those goodies. It’s pretty suspicious if Envato think of growing a healthy community here. Wake up Envato!
Please wait for our next theme will be ready in a few days. We were designing one for musicians I’m sure you’ll like it. Contact me if you like. Cheers
You have lots of margin + spacing issues on overall design. Elements needs to be look more elegant and balanced. Don’t loose your courage. Good luck
Hey guys, my 5 cents: from what i see the drop in individual sales is a cumulative and consists of several factors (sorted by highest impact), such as:
1) the growing competition with services such as squarespace and others generators that drive away theme buyers, this is what most authors here overlook completely. The competition is getting more rough, grows their marketing budgets and their target audience is the same as Envato’s
2) an overwhelming amount of new themes and templates that just basically copy one another inside their demos (hence multi-purpose themes with 50 TF bestsellers theme copies included). The result is lower theme quality overall and more confusion to buyers since most new themes differ only by their name. No offense here, i know how much effort it takes to create one but some people here are clearly abusing the market for short term benefits for them and long-term losses for all of us..
3) new sales flow and checkout/taxation (this one looks temporary)Hope this makes sense
Thank you. I’ll do that.
Hey guys, one of my customers asking if “e-wallet kiwi” can be use as a payment gateway. I know only CC and paypal accepted, simply advised him to contact Envato. Just to make sure of it asking does Envato has any other solution for payment?