Thank you for your nice words guys, we really appreciate it
We just hit the $750.000 milestone (Level 11) and wanted to say a big thanks to everyone at Envato, the community, our partners and especially to all of our wonderful customers who uses our products on a daily basis. It is a great journey for us and we are glad to be a part of this creative community that lives on the edge of tomorrow and keeps pushing us to greater heights.
Are people not allowed to be friendly?
There is a “Good luck wish sales” typo on 2 (didn’t look for more) separate items suggesting it is probably just a copy pasted cookie cutter response. One thing is to write the same thing over and over again, but doing the whole copy-pasting routine? Why?
edit: google this text string, 3000 results:
site:themeforest.net "Great work done. Congrats and GLWS"
Congratulations Tom, this is quite an achievement and a proof that hard work pays off
Hi Freshface, I just wanted to ask if a website uses the domain privacy service I think I cannot get the “report/abuse” email address, am I correct? Thank you!
correct, but there should be a way to contact them directly on the website – best case scenario is if they have a dedicated DMCA email address set up specifically for this purpose, usually called “email@example.com”.
Alternatively you can find out the hosting provider and use their e-mail – but I don’t like the idea of adding these types of e-mail addresses into our link list because they can get outdated pretty quickly.
Can somebody update the serverlist, please?
Hi Visual_A! Thanks for the heads up, but your links need to be in a correct format, please see https://github.com/freshface-net/freshkillerdb Your links are missing DMCA e-mail addresses. If you have any further questions, please let us know. Thanks and cheers!
We have an established business here (since 2009) and we looking for an already finished/approved HTML template to convert into WordPress. We’ve got lots of skills and experience in these types of conversions and WordPress development in general.
- WordPress theme will be sold under our account
- We’ll be doing support but you can be asked to occasionally fix HTML/CSS/JS bugs or inflexibility from your code
- It’s better if you can work with Git, but it’s not necessary
- We need to be able to start working on it immediately
What we are looking for:
- HTML template which is established – has at least 100 sales and/or was released recently. Please do not contact us with old templates (some exceptions allowed)
- We prefer more complex templates, but if you have a truly well designed small template with lots of potential then that’s fine too
What we can offer you:
- We have an advanced and flexible way to build WordPress themes
- We have our own framework and plugin suite that will be included with the theme. Not only this adds extra value, we also believe that this is the right thing to do for many reasons (separating portable features from themes into universal plugins)
If you are interested, please email us through our profile page and we can discuss the details on a case by case basis.
Thanks and cheers, FRESHFACE team
..If their site already has content, I’ll give them a warning that the theme installation may or will modify the current content…
Are you really doing this for a fixed rate of $50? What do you do when things break (in customers opinion)? Restore from backup and still take the money?
I dont want to hijack this thread, but here is suggestion for developers ( not designers ) who are thinking about buying mac. Install UBUNTU, which is now almost same as OSX, but you can run it on any hardware. So the costs are same as win PC, but you gain advantages of OSX. As a former mac user i can highly recommend this
@nicopulse No, I don’t think we can do that.
You can use Google though, just input a query similar to this one:https://www.google.com/?q=site:themeforest.net/item%20nicopulse