1899 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Became a Top 20 Author of the Month
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Achieved the monthly Community Superstar Award
+9 more
FRESHFACE
says

As a regular partypooper, I voted twice.. so far.. I guess that polldaddy isn’t that strict in this..

• Won a competition
+9 more
FRESHFACE
says
Is there any way to set the brightness and colors directly on the new Imac monitor by hand?
There is, yes: System Preferences > Displays. It will allow you to change your color profile pretty easily.
Funny how all color profiles apart from the default result in a cool look. It complements your avatar.

? Sorry Arik, I don’t get it :D Or was it for iPad? I probably missed something..

• Won a competition
+9 more
FRESHFACE
says

Congrats Cesiel! :) Great day for you today huh? :) Wish you many sales in future mate!

• Won a competition
+9 more
FRESHFACE
says

Sure, here are some public collections, you can browse there http://themeforest.net/collections You can check this wp theme too http://themeforest.net/item/twicet-business-portfolio-wordpress-5-in-1/49773

• Won a competition
+9 more
FRESHFACE
says

Is there any way to set the brightness and colors directly on the new Imac monitor by hand?

• Won a competition
+9 more
FRESHFACE
says

Thanks Drew! btw what are the conditions for getting that gold sheriff badge? :)

• Won a competition
+9 more
FRESHFACE
says

Mark, Keith and Spad, I thought I am the only one who camps on TF at 2 AM :D I don’t want you to stop selling, your work is one of the best here. so please don’t give it up after one failure, that’s for losers right? start using myows.com if you already didn’t after today, I registered a few hours ago, it’s pretty easy and fast to upload all you need. Take that vcard you made, switch some elements, invert some colors and it will be like new, tf style! I just thought you would appreciate some kind words… Better to get sleeping, sleep heels many wounds… take care and gn :)

• Won a competition
+9 more
FRESHFACE
says

np Tylor :-) please use include function in site templates, because more authors do that, the more site templates will be more useful. It’s very easy to explain it, even to a newbie, plus it saves a lot of time for everyone afterall. It’s win win, we just need to teach the begginers :)

//EDIT: Also, i have experienced almost no support requests from buyers of my HTML files which means they are much more skilled than the wp buyers for instance.

• Won a competition
+9 more
FRESHFACE
says

I had a similar thread, you can check it here, hope it will help http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/php-in-xhtml-templates/19066

• Won a competition
+9 more
FRESHFACE
says

Well this one will be hard to decide, because those two vcards have only basic graphic elements and the question is how much copyright can anyone claim when it comes to these basic elements… Plus almost all vcards on the web share the same basic concept..

by
by
by
by
by
by