1908 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 11
  • Winner
+10 more
FRESHFACE
says

Thanks for pointing that out, it’s motivating and fun :)

I am #264

• Top Monthly Author
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 11
  • Winner
+10 more
FRESHFACE
says

Hey :) I play mw2, my nick is “_freshface”

If you see me online, send me an invite and we can battle ;)

P.S. There is the whole “Envato” group on Steam too..

• Top Monthly Author
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 11
  • Winner
+10 more
FRESHFACE
says
@reid – If you’ll compare the themes of today to when we originally launched, you’ll see a massive difference in quality. We’ve upped our requirements about three times since we launched. As always, I’ll continue to talk with my reviewers about increasing the entrance requirements from time to time. :)
Once I read that every start of a new year you do a quality test to see if templates are still up to standards and remove the ones that don’t. I’m curious how many failed the test this last 2 years.

I guess that is just an insurance for future. Imagine if 10 years old themes on TF would have to stay just because absence of this lawyer back door :) It’s a good move.

Btw Theme Forest grows and this growth shouldnt necessary mean the same growth in the number of themes here. You see, the buyer is always one person and he just can’t browse through all those thousands of items just to filter like 50% of not-so-nice themes. It should always be about quality, not quantity. I could also design and code a wordpress theme in a week, but I am willing to take like 1-2 months, just to produce a better quality. Many new authors here see TF as easy money.. In other words, the growth of members should lead to the growth of quality.

• Top Monthly Author
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 11
  • Winner
+10 more
FRESHFACE
says

Kiss, you are right in everything you said, but what’s your point? Do you want more authors to make more themes like this? I am planning to do my own clear and elegant theme too, but not soon though…

• Top Monthly Author
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 11
  • Winner
+10 more
FRESHFACE
says

Great work from great author! You deserve it, congrats! :)

• Top Monthly Author
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 11
  • Winner
+10 more
FRESHFACE
says

I just discovered this desert inside a forest. Very nice Hein :) Looking forward to check it out all!

• Top Monthly Author
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 11
  • Winner
+10 more
FRESHFACE
says

My sales are in normal. But I had a little more than 24 hours without a single sale. That’s weird because I usually have around 7-10 sales per day and it’s quite stable.. This happened on Sunday 17th. Anyone with the similar situation?

• Top Monthly Author
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 11
  • Winner
+10 more
FRESHFACE
says

As a regular partypooper, I voted twice.. so far.. I guess that polldaddy isn’t that strict in this..

• Top Monthly Author
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 11
  • Winner
+10 more
FRESHFACE
says
Is there any way to set the brightness and colors directly on the new Imac monitor by hand?
There is, yes: System Preferences > Displays. It will allow you to change your color profile pretty easily.
Funny how all color profiles apart from the default result in a cool look. It complements your avatar.

? Sorry Arik, I don’t get it :D Or was it for iPad? I probably missed something..

• Top Monthly Author
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 11
  • Winner
+10 more
FRESHFACE
says

Congrats Cesiel! :) Great day for you today huh? :) Wish you many sales in future mate!

by
by
by
by
by
by