Although I am not a fan of splatter effect but this looks really interesting.
Just a small piece of advice, try not to have similar effect as the background texture when you showcase your work. It kinda seems that the image has no focus point and not allowing your card stands out. Probably a black wooden texture works better. Just my 2c.
Take my advice with a grain of salt.
- Find a different color combination to have a better contrast. That kind of red don’t really contrast very well with the black. Also for the grey you use, probably you can replace it with an even lighter grey or white to have better contrast.
- Try not to uppercase all your information as it makes it hard to read. In terms of aesthetic, it isn’t also that appealing.
- I will also suggest a change of font but its all up to preference. I am too used to clean looking font.
- Try to work on the detail. Make flat object like background more alive by adding gradient or pattern.
- Layout of information. You probably need to find a layout that is interesting and yet balanced. Try seeing other business card and understand why certain card looks nicer than others.
I am also still learning so any expert that can give more feedback will be nice.