I’m messing around with WooCommerce for a cousin and was trying to see if we could do certain functionality with WooCommerce. A very big problem is that she is a wholesaler for clothing and doesn’t want people to be able to view any of the products before registering first and she has to approve the registration of the user before they can log in.
- New users must be able to be moderated by an admin so the site owner can choose to approve or reject them as distributors of their product
- User registers
- WooCommerce automatically logs them in [PROBLEM]
- If the user logs out, they can’t get in again since they have yet to be approved
The SolutionI found a solution but there are some minor errors in the code which is preventing it from working (see the comments in the article following this sentence). See the article here: http://www.grapekiwi.ca/using-wp-approve-user-plugin-with-woocommerce/.
- Removing / working around auto login
- Notification Emails
Email NotificationsWhen a user registers for an account, I need additional information which is sent via the email notification from the WP Approve User Plugin when someone tries to register an account to the admin (company) prior to approving or denying the registration of the account. The additional fields I need when a user is registering for a new account can be seen in this screen shot here: http://screencast.com/t/nMJkrz2JSvT. WooCommerce/Wordpress & the theme I’m using only requires these fields: http://screencast.com/t/px8Y5xqHL6QS.
- I need these additional fields added when a user is filling out the information to register for an account.
HELPif you can do this I’m willing to pay $150 or negotiate if this will cost more. Let me know in the comments.
I’ll message both of you when I get home from work today.
I’m looking for a WP developer to modify a theme I purchased on ThemeForest and am willing to pay, price is negotiable. The theme I purchased is located here: http://themeforest.net/item/unicorn-clean-and-responsive-magazine-theme/3139708
Bare with me, I’m going to try and explain this as clearly as possible.
First, I use featured images in my posts that have an aspect ratio equal to each other (i.e., 500×500, 250×250, etc.). The problem is that this theme uses wider images that don’t have equal width and heigth (i.e., 628×356, 430×244, 80×30).
There are 4 sections I’ll refer to.
- Recent Posts (Blog)
- Recent Posts Widget (Sidebar)
- Popular Posts Widget (Sidebar)
- Related Posts (Single Post)
This is what the theme currently does right now with Featured Images.
- Currently the theme resizes the “Recent Posts (Blog)” image to 430×244 - see here: http://screencast.com/t/T3EbSCUNxure
- Currently the tehme resizes the “Recent Posts Widget (Sidebar)” image to 80×60 - see here: http://screencast.com/t/kmiNXKWiii
- Currently the theme resizes the “Popular Posts Widget (Sidebar)” image to 80×60 - see here: http://screencast.com/t/kmiNXKWiii
- Currently the theme resizes the “Related Posts (Single Post)” image to 280×161 - see here: http://screencast.com/t/EAksjd1vo
This is what I want the theme to do with featured images:My goal is to be able to upload ONE featured image at 250×250 (or if I want, 500×500, 350×350, 300×300, etc.) and have it inserted into the “Recent Posts (Blog) area as a 150×150 image without re-sizing it down (use the html attribution width=”150” height=”150”)...Also
- Use the original 250×250 image and resize it down using the html attribution width=”75” heigth=”75” for the “Recent Posts Widget (Sidebar)” and “Popular Posts Widget (Sidebar)”.
- Use the original 250×250 image and resize it down using the html attribution width=”125” height=”125” for the “Related Posts (Single Post)” area.
Ultimately, I want Wordpress to only upload ONE image so that I save server space and there aren’t multiple different sized images of the same thing cluttering up the ‘uploads’ folder. Currently Wordpress and the theme takes the original image and creates 8, see here: http://screencast.com/t/oTZvzoVudx
Secondly, the theme has ‘Post Settings’ which has an option to ‘Show Featured Image’ drop down menu where you can choose, ‘Yes’ or ‘No’. When I choose the ‘Yes’ option the image is inserted above the Title of the post. See here: http://screencast.com/t/T6geaVlggxcH and see here: http://screencast.com/t/tZsbUOTBH0
Since I’m going to be uploading an image that is 250×250, when choosing the “Yes” option I want it to be automatically inserted into the posts content right aligned. See here: http://screencast.com/t/taXlzqin2m
SummaryThe whole goal is to use ONE image which an equal aspect ratio for all the images on the website.
If you can do this, post below or message me and we can work out a price.