Posts by gokhan214

185 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Turkey
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
gokhan214 says

I’m building a coming soon page, i didn’t finish yet, i need to change and add a few things, but the structure is already done, i would like to receive some advices to improve my template. My first coming soon template was hardly rejected, i changed everything, i have been working during 2 weeks. What do i need to change here? http://www.geocities.ws/tctheme/ Thanks

it looks pretty to me but i d say, different color instead of pink, ummm maybe a nice orangish color would match better and also when you click on menu, opening divs should have no opacity on the background so it will not seem messed up with the main content, yeah id say pitch black would look better on the sliding div backgrounds, maybe also change the “Halant” to some nicer font type

185 posts
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

first nothing new in your item. unfinished footer. social media hover looks soo oldstyle. sticky nav so thing put some space. there is a problem on your portfolio grids. 4th columns looks broken.

for now thats it

good luck dostum:)
thanks you dostum, i agree with you on all the issues you pointed at and i just noticed that i have the issue with the portfolio’s 4th column on 1024 px screen, i ll work on the issues cheers, all i really wanted to know was typography, as we all know design isnt really the biggest part of the work because everyone can imagine and get the colors togther really i d say but typography was a big headache for me and again i agree with you, there is nothing new on my item and thats why i wouldnt upload it, all i did was checking all approved items one by one for months and days just to learn about typography readiblity really and i think i passed it since nobody is mentioning about the typography :D
185 posts
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

jarvis inspiration?

what kind of comment is that, once you mentioned “jarvis” has been the first time i looked up for it, what is that similar between my template and jarvis? but thanks for your comment anyways, it tells me i passed the typography, all i wanted to know was about my typography :) not uniqueness, if i thought it was unique i d say i am going to upload it :)

185 posts
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

Hi guys, i am not really going to upload this template but i would like to know where i am with my skills, so could you please share some honest opinions, am i far from the point or nearly there yet?

Demo Link

185 posts
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

Neither does a display: none; If the visitor has JS disabled the element will always be hidden, use jQuery’s .show() and .hide() methods, if the visitor has JS disabled the elements gracefully fall back to being shown globally without compromising the user experience.

Yeah very true, thanks for sharing your knowledge with us iKreativ and o yeah surely i accept that i should have thought this as well as i knew it but forgeting things sometimes is also being knowledge poor as myself but thanks to anybody that shares the honest opinions everytime i ask for feedbacks rather than directing me to a lots of work for nothing :) hopefully well understood :D

185 posts
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

Even I don’t want to waste my time on this so its better to stop it here. Keep thinking whatever you want to. PEACE
yeah and opacity will make anything invisible with an empty space that appears so ugly but display:none with a jquery call will make everything appear nicely you know? this is my opacity knowledge, so use opacity in a way that ll appear nicely then, sorry but just been honest
What are you talking about?

he was telling that i didnt know what opacity is all i know is opacity:0 makes no sense for an element that ll appear with a scroll down and before scrolling down it looks like an empty no needed space which seems being totally unrelated to anything on a website but it is fine, no need to discuss, it is my bad that i wanted to share my honest opinions and got someone offended

and i also added ok PEACE

185 posts
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

and ok PEACE

185 posts
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

Even I don’t want to waste my time on this so its better to stop it here. Keep thinking whatever you want to. PEACE

yeah and opacity will make anything invisible with an empty space that appears so ugly but display:none with a jquery call will make everything appear nicely you know? this is my opacity knowledge, so use opacity in a way that ll appear nicely then, sorry but just been honest

185 posts
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

hahahaha you r too funny mate.

Talking about the screenshots you mentioned in your reply. In the first one the navigation has the padding. I guess you don’t even know about what padding is and what is its role in web design. Navigation has padding thats why it is little inside the wrapper than the skill bars.

Talking about the second screenshot. That place is the navigation where menu and title will appear. Menu and title have the opacity effect. I guess you didn’t even know about what opacity effect is.

Now comes to the earning on themeforest after 21 templates. Muse category has very few buyers this is the reason for low earning.

Now lets talk about your freelance work. You might have the work that you think is the highest paying. I have three clients who are waiting from two months and i don’t have time for taking their work as i am already busy with loads and loads of freelance work.

Now come to the part that if i can;’t handle the feedback then why i m here.

I am here for asking my fellow designer’s point of view on my template. I am not here for anyone who compare my design skills with his design skills.

You might be GOD who never make mistakes. but i am a human and i make mistakes. I made a template which is not good . it happens sometimes. But i never want to be GOD of design like you so i keep taking advice from this wonderful and helpful community of designers.

I guess a guy like you don’t have any place in this kind of community who is full of ego.

Thanks God bless you
and also do not bet on anything so quick and it is not you who will tell me if i have a place in a community like this, is it me with the ego or is it you, anyways lets get this topic locked as it will not end in anyway
185 posts
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

hahahaha you r too funny mate.

Talking about the screenshots you mentioned in your reply. In the first one the navigation has the padding. I guess you don’t even know about what padding is and what is its role in web design. Navigation has padding thats why it is little inside the wrapper than the skill bars.

Talking about the second screenshot. That place is the navigation where menu and title will appear. Menu and title have the opacity effect. I guess you didn’t even know about what opacity effect is.

Now comes to the earning on themeforest after 21 templates. Muse category has very few buyers this is the reason for low earning.

Now lets talk about your freelance work. You might have the work that you think is the highest paying. I have three clients who are waiting from two months and i don’t have time for taking their work as i am already busy with loads and loads of freelance work.

Now come to the part that if i can;’t handle the feedback then why i m here.

I am here for asking my fellow designer’s point of view on my template. I am not here for anyone who compare my design skills with his design skills.

You might be GOD who never make mistakes. but i am a human and i make mistakes. I made a template which is not good . it happens sometimes. But i never want to be GOD of design like you so i keep taking advice from this wonderful and helpful community of designers.

I guess a guy like you don’t have any place in this kind of community who is full of ego.

Thanks God bless you

well actually i was not trying to tell you that i was a better designer, read once more with it’s explanation please;

“dont take me wrong, i am also trying really hard to get in and i think that i can make better than your work,” means, please do not get your heart broken by my words, i am also trying to get in hard, which means, i am not the God but even i can see the faults on your work but not the work(s), which is a very nice way of saying that you could do it and apart from that let me tell you what padding is, so that youl be sure of my knowledge instead of argueeing with me which ll end nowhere, padding:5000px will make any design rubbish you know but it is still padding, so i know what padding is, the point is how you use that padding

by
by
by
by
by
by