Posts by gokhan214

185 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Turkey
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
gokhan214 says

You might be a better designer mate :) but before making this kind of remark on anyone’s work i think you should see their portfolio.

Yes you are a better designer than me. Thats why I have 21 approved templates and you are still trying hard to get in :P

Don’t take me wrong.

dont take me wrong, i am also trying really hard to get in and i think that i can make better than your work, forget everything but there is one thing i noticed, what is 939px supposed to be? your template is based on 960 px but has some weird content post area which is 939 px, what is it?

not really a good point of view, simply answer my question then pls what is 939px supposed to be?

plus i uploaded once in two years, <- working as a freelancer at the same time and fald too lazy lately but lets speak once again after a month loveiskashi if thats fine with you :D

you have 21 approved templates but your sales stay between 1000 – 5000 and i think you could not pass the best reviewers right? who are the buyers, apart from that i run after money rather than being reviewed, would you like to visit my freelancer profile and take a look and speak once more about your approved templates? :D the latest project i ve completed is over your total earning on themeforest by the way :)

accept or not, if you have coded the template on the link;

to me it doesnt matter what you have approved or not, your template speaks for itself and if you got 21 accepted and still asking for reviews especially about such a quick finishied job that did not even require any

http://creativemuse.pw/demo/animation/

Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2

do you want more of these?

if you cant handle the feedbacks do not ask for them, your template is simply rubbish, especially for somebody, who has 21 templates approved, it is a shame it is full of shame, why, because you think your buyers and the themeforest team are st…pid but no they are not

http://stylishwebdesigner.com/demo/ajenda/layout1/

no buyers nor the themeforest team, they are not stupid, so do not upload the same work again and again, this is your skils, you see yourself now?

185 posts
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

Hi there,

I Need a clarification || How many pages mandatory for themeforest approval.

Best, Harsha.Ch

all you need to consider and think about is, make as many pages as the sale you want in return but to be honest if you ask this question, dont get mad at me but i feel and hear being lazy by your side and that makes me think, if you should consider on the page numbers rather than your design or not :D

185 posts
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

Hi Guys, Give me some feed back on this template http://atwozfree.orgfree.com/demo/ Thanks :)

Screenshot check the screenshot please, you have spacing issues and apart from that consider on typography please,

having a 40 px h1 just above 16px h2 doesnt really seem fine to me for a reader

for example the ” our portfolio section” i read our portfolio and then saw “Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.” just under it, i saw it because i kinda was checking the template work rather than the content but if i was a visitor, i would have missed that text and it seems as being some important element since it is a h2 heading tag, which we would probably be using to place our keywords with some white hat seo as it is very important for search engines to see and if we place our targeted main keywords in a text it must also be important for our visitors, since white hat seo is targeting the visitor experiences rather than keyword stuffing and all other black hat techniques

185 posts
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

dont take me wrong, i am also trying really hard to get in and i think that i can make better than your work, forget everything but there is one thing i noticed, what is 939px supposed to be? your template is based on 960 px but has some weird content post area which is 939 px, what is it?

185 posts
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

I’m going to develop an HTML Template. But I would like to provide a fake address just as we write lorem ipsum… for dummy text. which address should i provide. where on internet could i find some? HELP ME!!!

use your own company/home address unless you are hiding from CIA lol

185 posts
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

should i provide link to each and every pics i’m gonna show in my preview. it’s just a regular license. so i’m not gonna provide it in the download. so, if it’s just for the preview, what all things should i mention about in the file/zip i’m gonna upload. is mentioning just ‘image from shutterstock images’ enough?
just attach a readme file in the images folder and mention that the images used on the demo are not free to use licensed pictures, also nobody will ever really want to use the images that are used for the demo purposes anyways 99% of the people use their own company,content, e.t.c. pictures but the asthetics which are used for your template to function need to be provided with their licenses and should be free to use for any purpose including commercial usage
185 posts
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

Maybe they write something in my hidden item secton but i can’t see anything in hidden item secton.:(

if this template gets approved ever, i promise you, i ll accept this as the biggest scandal and go to the court to open a case

Check This and i know better than i know what my name is, this template of me will also not be accepted, if i approve, so imagine yourself what to do, you will surely get there one day but not just now Milton

185 posts
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

Definitely no.

ok one last question and i will never disturb you no more, do you think, i am close to being in TF?

185 posts
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

Better but not perfect. Also that 3 tier header isn’t practical if you’re going responsive, takes up too much space.

i also added some pseudo shadow to tour boxes as on the screenshot below;

http://marmaris-tours.org/pseudo.jpg

what do you think?

185 posts
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

Might be a DNS issue to UK ISP.

by the way on the screenshot the tours carousel may be looking as not aligned but the screenshot capture is when carousel is sliding it is actually perfectly aligned

by
by
by
by
by
by