Posts by gokhan214

181 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Turkey
  • Exclusive Author
gokhan214 says

I’m going to develop an HTML Template. But I would like to provide a fake address just as we write lorem ipsum… for dummy text. which address should i provide. where on internet could i find some? HELP ME!!!

use your own company/home address unless you are hiding from CIA lol

181 posts
  • Turkey
  • Exclusive Author
gokhan214 says

should i provide link to each and every pics i’m gonna show in my preview. it’s just a regular license. so i’m not gonna provide it in the download. so, if it’s just for the preview, what all things should i mention about in the file/zip i’m gonna upload. is mentioning just ‘image from shutterstock images’ enough?
just attach a readme file in the images folder and mention that the images used on the demo are not free to use licensed pictures, also nobody will ever really want to use the images that are used for the demo purposes anyways 99% of the people use their own company,content, e.t.c. pictures but the asthetics which are used for your template to function need to be provided with their licenses and should be free to use for any purpose including commercial usage
181 posts
  • Turkey
  • Exclusive Author
gokhan214 says

Maybe they write something in my hidden item secton but i can’t see anything in hidden item secton.:(

if this template gets approved ever, i promise you, i ll accept this as the biggest scandal and go to the court to open a case

Check This and i know better than i know what my name is, this template of me will also not be accepted, if i approve, so imagine yourself what to do, you will surely get there one day but not just now Milton

181 posts
  • Turkey
  • Exclusive Author
gokhan214 says

Definitely no.

ok one last question and i will never disturb you no more, do you think, i am close to being in TF?

181 posts
  • Turkey
  • Exclusive Author
gokhan214 says

Better but not perfect. Also that 3 tier header isn’t practical if you’re going responsive, takes up too much space.

i also added some pseudo shadow to tour boxes as on the screenshot below;

http://marmaris-tours.org/pseudo.jpg

what do you think?

181 posts
  • Turkey
  • Exclusive Author
gokhan214 says

Might be a DNS issue to UK ISP.

by the way on the screenshot the tours carousel may be looking as not aligned but the screenshot capture is when carousel is sliding it is actually perfectly aligned

181 posts
  • Turkey
  • Exclusive Author
gokhan214 says

check the screenshot pls http://awesomescreenshot.com/0b32e6db3d

just spacing and typography judgement please :D, i dont care much about the design, design isnt the deal as you know better than i do, all i care about is the typography and spacing

181 posts
  • Turkey
  • Exclusive Author
gokhan214 says

check the screenshot pls http://awesomescreenshot.com/0b32e6db3d

181 posts
  • Turkey
  • Exclusive Author
gokhan214 says

Ohh well.
just called 3 friends and told them to take screenshots, they see all fine just like how i see :S, it is only you having the issue so and i am not so much worried about isoolt’s feedback since he is viewing with mac, i can fix those all but i really need you to see the new version of this :SFrom This Link
181 posts
  • Turkey
  • Exclusive Author
gokhan214 says

Yep, same. Probably Bootstrap blue overriding.

well not only blue overriding, you see simply the old colors, everything is from old version apart from all messup with blue this and that :S

by
by
by
by
by
by