Since 2014 I started using instead the QuickTime 7 Pro for Windows. It’s cheaper and easy to use if you have tasks like convert videos from your camera to videos for web or simple video editing: http://store.apple.com/us/product/D3381Z/A/quicktime-7-pro-for-windows
I’m not a ThemeForest author, I do not have design skills at all…
...but, at that time (2010) I was absolutely fascinated by this template: http://activeden.net/item/q-creative-xml-website-template/103568 I was in love with the “blurry” effect.
Nowadays, I see a lot of templates simulating the blurry effect by using Bokeh, blurry backgrounds, but it seems today is possible to have the real blurry effect by using CSS (or jQuery, I’m not sure what they are using), just look at this: https://www.linkedin.com/uas/login?goback=&trk=hb_signin and it’s responsive!
I know there is also a js library to create the blurry effect: http://blurjs.com/ ....but perhaps this is already possible with CSS?
Maybe this is an idea for designers and TF authors…
I don’t think it’s possible unfortunately. This option is automatically added in the Downloads page (“Get Hosting” for PHP scripts and jQuery scripts , “Install plugin” for WP plugins)
I’m joining. The last couple of days, I’ve been thinking too about my life and what can I change.
These are mine
- sleep 8 hours every night (this one will be tough)
- eat more healty food
- worry less
- have fun daily at least one hour (mandatory!)
- spend two hours outside (at least); daily!
It will be fun to see at the end of the month how much we can accomplish!
There are two things:
- when you know you’ll be leaving, to prevent such situations, you can set up a vacation and the buyers will see how long you’ll be on vacation:
- it’s normal to be able to rate the support, even if the support is not mandatory, because there are authors with such a great support and the buyers absolutely want to rate this awesome support.
I’m definetely sure that this plugin http://codecanyon.net/item/ez-form-calculator-wordpress-plugin/7595334 can accomplish this, I remember I saw in the past it had a price calculator slider demo exactly like that…though I cannot find in its examples the slider anymore, maybe you could ask its author…...