Which WordPress version do you use? (this error appeared frequently in version 2.3.1 which is an old one)
Anyway, the most common solution to the error you described is to just put a .htaccess file in the wp-admin folder of your WordPress installation and put this code in it:
<IfModule mod_security.c> SecFilterInheritance Off </IfModule>
Your web host might have upgraded the Apache server with some modules on.
Relax. Study something new. Think/plan the next item. Browse themeforest items to get used to standards/etc. Research new frameworks. Or just do whatever you love to do to relax
There was a similar image in the forums in the past. I included it in the download package for two months, but, surprisingly, the number of ratings was even lower.
Maybe buyers could be more engaged in rating the items if, for instance, they would receive something in return: suggestions for similar items, or small discounts, etc….
I tell them that I create programs for computers. The remark is then, always the same: “Oh, I see, so you create games for computers…and you have to try the games? I mean you have to play for money?”
For old people is harder to understand…meanwhile the young people understand easily.
La multi ani fericiti!
What type of PayPal account do you have? If it’s Premier Verified or Business, you will not have issues withdrawing large amounts.
SamBerson, I was surprised too You are the most active member on the forums; I also thought you already have all possible badges which are related to community help
I wish everyone a happy 2015!
Hi, I’m not a TF author, but I would happily buy something like this (I make websites for friends who are videographers), but:
- menu items are a bit too bold
- the font, is it Helevetica or Arial? It looks a bit basic… maybe you could replace it with another, more attractive font
- maybe you could replace the background image with a more subtle one, maybe with a pattern background from http://subtlepatterns.com
- there is too much red in the social icons bar, I would make them totally white and only on hover make them red
- if you resize the browser (I use latest ) Firefox, the menu doesn’t look good: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0404437nc2
- if I go to blog -> right sidebar, if I search a video name that doesn’t exist, for instane “fdfdfd”, a totally blank page comes up (with an error in the console)
Again, I’m not an author on themeforest so please don’t mind for my feedback.
You could use for these features the ability to create collections.
For instance, you can create a new personal collection named Client1 and you can keep in it all the items you have purchased related to client1 (and you can put in the collection’s description any notes you need).http://themeforest.net/collections/manage