Posts by harmonikas996

1259 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Congrats! :)

1259 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

How long does it take for an item to get approved in specialty pages category?

Thanks in advance!

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Overall, this is not gonna work. Envato doesn’t respect their main source of income – authors. Yes, I said authors… Buyers are here because of those handsome authors! Not because they love Envato.

Envato, wake up!

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

The icons are childish.

Best regards, Luka

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

I’ve been working as a freelancer for 3 years.
Near to my home, there’s an area where alot of people are poor, they live in shelters and some time they have nothing to eat or feed their children.
Whenever I get any project from my client and they give me some advance payment for the website. I went there (where these poor live) and brought some gift and some eatable things.
So, you asked that what will you do with your Themeforest earning? Then my answer will be 20% mine 80% for the people, by which I get happiness, smile and prayers.

You are good man! I want to say thank you in their names! :)

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Drzi se Misel! I kod nas je situacija ocajna. Pobegao sam iz Lazarevca za Valjevo gde je nesto bolja situacija. Sad samo cekam da vidim sta ce ovi nasi pametnjakovici da smisle i kako da premoste ovu vodu. Nadam se da si na sigurnom. Nemoj odbijati pomoc kad docu do tebe, sve se da popraviti i srediti, ali zivot vratiti ne mozes!

Srecno!

P.S. I’m sorry about writing on our native language. I just wanted to provide message of courage for Misel and his familiy!

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

I just wanted to say “HELLO!” to all new members! :) Welcome to virtual Balkan.

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

any portfolio as a developer?

+1

I would like to see your portfolio :)

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Just had a chat to one of our devs and the reason some characters appear weird is because our database isn’t in encoded in UTF-8. Everything else is but the database isn’t so that’s why when you enter a C’ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%86) it comes out as ? I’m guessing this would be a problem for non Balkan folks as well. Annoying but it will get looked at. Sorry for the vague / not really helpful response.

Hello Damir and welcome to our little thread. :)

I hope you are doing well in AU. Thank you for your help about those character issues. I hope devs will fix that soon, so we can finally use our native letters. :D

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Woho boy, good interview! Congrats man! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by