Posts by harmonikas996

1264 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Wooted!

1264 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

LOL… Restaurant scene (Helvetica)

ROFL! :)

Reasons are very well. :)

1264 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Hey, welcome back! :)

1264 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

I am designer, so from my apsect 1000$ is not high price for good design.

For example, when I have a client who want template design with 10 pages, price for that would be over 1000$, so If you have plan to buy multi-purpose psd template with 10+ PSD files, that’s cheap then. But, If you have plan to buy one-page PSD template, then It’s fair price.

Btw. If you give your best and provide lot of options with good admin panel and have good design, there is no need to worry about sales.

1264 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

beer for everyone! :) come to Vienna :)

Congrats! I am coming to Vienna for 4-5 days :P

1264 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Hell, yes! This is really annoying problem. You (devs) should fix that ASAP.

1264 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Ouh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! THANK YOU!

1264 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

From my aspect – CUSTOM configuration + Linux Ubuntu + WIN 7 64bit = True Power!

1264 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Congrats!

1264 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Hi Friends !

During December 2012 – January 2013 I was in New Zealand with a family for few weeks of vacation. It was great to switch for the summer during the cold winter time of my motherland. :-)

I shot a lot of everything (mostly nature) in North Island with Canon 600D camera and few lens. There is still a lot to see there for any future visit – South Island is still a dream.

It took me some time to process footage, select music and mix everything together. Initially I was thinking to do something around 10-15 min but as a result I did 25 minutes film. Hope you will like it. Comments as well as criticism are always welcome!

Many thanks to music authors from AudioJungle: Daryl Bennett, Jacob LaVallee, Graham Plowman, Gareth Coker, Rodrigo Noales as well as to other authors (not at AudioJungle): Nik Savinich and Jeff Pierce for their amazing music perfectly fit my film!

Thanks to: fxprosound, All4waves, maxtecb, DiamondFx for few nice sounds I used to decorate.

Thanks to many other AudioJungle authors who were willing to collaborate and even write something custom. I’ll keep you all in mind for any future needs.

Thank you to my family for supporting and helping my hobby during the vacation!

Cheers! :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xd2hTxQx4A&hd=1 (better to switch to Full HD)

Best Regards, Andrey

Movie is so f** amazing :D. Good job! Can we know the name of your stand/tripod?

by
by
by
by
by
by