Posts by harmonikas996

1257 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

From my aspect – CUSTOM configuration + Linux Ubuntu + WIN 7 64bit = True Power!

1257 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Congrats!

1257 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Hi Friends !

During December 2012 – January 2013 I was in New Zealand with a family for few weeks of vacation. It was great to switch for the summer during the cold winter time of my motherland. :-)

I shot a lot of everything (mostly nature) in North Island with Canon 600D camera and few lens. There is still a lot to see there for any future visit – South Island is still a dream.

It took me some time to process footage, select music and mix everything together. Initially I was thinking to do something around 10-15 min but as a result I did 25 minutes film. Hope you will like it. Comments as well as criticism are always welcome!

Many thanks to music authors from AudioJungle: Daryl Bennett, Jacob LaVallee, Graham Plowman, Gareth Coker, Rodrigo Noales as well as to other authors (not at AudioJungle): Nik Savinich and Jeff Pierce for their amazing music perfectly fit my film!

Thanks to: fxprosound, All4waves, maxtecb, DiamondFx for few nice sounds I used to decorate.

Thanks to many other AudioJungle authors who were willing to collaborate and even write something custom. I’ll keep you all in mind for any future needs.

Thank you to my family for supporting and helping my hobby during the vacation!

Cheers! :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xd2hTxQx4A&hd=1 (better to switch to Full HD)

Best Regards, Andrey

Movie is so f** amazing :D. Good job! Can we know the name of your stand/tripod?

1257 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Hey harmonikas996, This is what I prefer to do. First add a style section in your header:
jQuery('<style type="text/css" id="style_switcher" />').appendTo('head');
Then, use events and insert some CSS inside the style block:
jQuery('.switcher_color').click(function() {
    if ( jQuery(this).hasClass('switcher_blue_dark') ) {
        jQuery('#style_switcher').html(
               // Write you own styles here
               ' a { color: #123456; } ' + 
               '...' +
               '...';)
    }
});

I wish this will help. Actually you have to create your own switcher based on the features that your theme has…

Cheers

Thank you, sir.

1257 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

BringUpMyPost

1257 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Congrats, you have excellent portfolio!

1257 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Thank you.

1257 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Hello Envato community!

I’m Damir, the new UX designer here at Envato. Basically, my job is to make your lives easier by helping to solve some of the troubles that you guys and gals have with the marketplaces. I say marketplaces because this is where I’ll spend most of my time identifying problems, talking to users and thinking up solutions.

There are a lot of smart people here at Envato working hard to make the marketplaces better for both buyers and sellers. I know you’re a passionate bunch who will constructively (wink wink) criticize even the smallest new features or improvements that we release. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

I’m starting work with the Quick Wins team on some small projects and helping the UX team put together a live style guide.

I’m very excited to be on the team and I look forward to improving marketplaces for everyone involved. You can also find me on Twitter: @damirkotoric.

Damir

Pozdrav i dobrodosao!

All the best!

1257 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Hey folks! Does anyone have (and want to share) style switcher script for templates? I need simple color scheme change, background change, and maybe font change.

Also, If you have any PREMIUM script, feel free to send me link via contact form on my profile.

Appreciate your help!

1257 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Magnificent! Good job and congrats! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by