Posts by harmonikas996

1259 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Arrrrr, I upload my files last year and has not been reviewed yet! :stress:

1259 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Appreciate it! :) (+Follow)

HAPPY NEW YEAR BUDDY!

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Is there even people working on the review going for 12 days now And it looks like 12 +days will be the new time frame this going to suck bad this month again .

:confusedsad:

I do not know what to say. :(

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Sada i zvanicno, SRECNA NOVA GODINA! :)

And now officialy, HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Happy New Year!

Be healthy and safe in new year!

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Oh my, what can I say but thank you very much to all the buyers. You have placed me as NUMBER 1 top author in December 2012. I have always dreamed to get there for many months and today, it has become a reality. I can’t believe what I am seeing. I am overwhelmed with joy and couldn’t keep it to myself but wanted to shout it out. Thank you and thank you always.

Thank you Sherman Jackson, CipheredDesigns, Chiccosinalo and many more – for your love, support, and intimate communication.

I will be releasing some of my songs/compositions on Audiojungle starting from next year. And will also venture onto Themeforest this coming year as soon as I finish studying Wordpress.

Respect to all my fellow authors!!!

Congrats buddy!

You are great person and amazing artist!

Keep learning and posting new items! Wish you good luck in New Year and wish you a lot of success in future!

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

There is one simple secret in using this first option. Group all layers and convert to SMART OBJECT before changing color mode. There are filters and color variations that wont be translated well when you change color mode from RGB to CMYK. Saving your project in SMART OBJECT other than MERGING ALL is advisable.

NOTE: Changing color modes back and forth (RGB to CMYK and vice versa) may result to obscure color translation. So better start your printable design in CMYK and drag and drop RGB elements converted to smart object.

Oh yes, you can work with two different color modes and combine them. Create the major document as CMYK and create another document in RGB for certain lightening and huge saturation filters/layers and group and convert to smart object. You can drag and drop it inside the CMYK document and can always modify any of the elements/filters through the smart object section.

Thank you a lot! :)

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Hey Balkanians! :)

Happy New Year! Wish you a lot of success in life!

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

I’ve used No 1 option without changing any settings anywhere else. It seems to be the most simple for something like a logo. If it is for a printing job then it is up to the individual printing houses to convert from RGB to their preferred options.

+1

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Thank you!

Wish you all the best in new 2013 year :)

by
by
by
by
by
by