Posts by harmonikas996

1259 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

don’t need to buy hosting and the domain i will provide it for free, just would be great to think about a cool domain name :) (samo ?ekam da neko zaklju?a ovu temu na obtuĹžbi da kradem ljude odavde ) hehe… voted +1!

HAhhaha :D Okey! That is great then. :)

Imas svoj hosting?

1259 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Not sure are there anyone else interested for such kind of website but if there is more than 30-40 people website should live nicely with new comers. Could be forum based. Definitely +1 for Balkan website.
Odlicna tema! Ne razumem zasto su odbili. Tipografija je na mestu. Odlican odabir fontova. Dobar line-spacing, padding, ...

Okey here it is!

Vote for website!

VOTE

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Need objective pair of eyes to look at this template cause I look so long at this in development stage that I lose objective approach:

TRUT

Reviewer message:

1. Your file has some well done design concepts, however it does not meet the current and very stringent quality guidelines and we can not accept your file at this time. You will need to make some additional improvements in overall aesthetics.

2. There are a few inconsistent spacing issues throughout the design.

3. Overall typography needs additional refinements and improvements before it will be ready for sale.

4. Even with the current design, a significant increase in the polish of the various aspects of the item may just swing the decision in your favor.

By the way what you like and what not beside reviewer comments? Maybe I can work on it more in meantime adn also if you notice any bug please post it here.

Thank you guys/lads!

I do not get it! Design is just awesome buddy! Typography is more than good. Hmmm!!!

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Hi everyone! I just recently put together a Christmas Collection featured on all Envato Marketplaces. Because there are so many incredible files It is impossible for me to decide on my own.

If you will send me a link (via my profile) to one or two of your best Christmas related items then I will definitely add them to this collection :)

Also, for anyone who re-tweets this announcement I will consider their item(s) for adding to the main body copy of this collection starting after December 1st.

Thanks! – Josh

Great collection! Giving you 5 stars and re-tweeted!

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Definitely after new year, i was even thinking more closer to spring so it could be out door. BBQ , beer, rakija it would be awesome! Tons of geek talk :D:D… and the rest is censored :)
R u reading my mind? :D

What about girls? :D

@pebas I was thinking about site. If you are interested, say. :) I will buy domain and hosting.

I daj link to te teme?

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Just to add myself here too. :)

Konacno! :) Hvala sto nam se pridruzujes, jako mi se svidjaju tvoji radovi. :)

Welcome! :)

I think that Belgrade is best option. :)

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

This is great! :)

++++++++

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

I love it! :D

Maybe you should use sans-serif fonts (Helvetica, Bebas, ...)

And one thing more. Try to use some float. Or left or right. :)

Best regards, Luka Cvetinovic!

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

fresh air…
And good rest!
hm… you believe or not but many advertising agency use the pressure and stress to generate creative solutions. Its well known, human brain can answer with creative, unusual but genius solutions in dangerous or stressful situation. Iw been went trough all of this.

Then i will try with AK-47. :D

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

fresh air…

And good rest!

by
by
by
by
by