1273 posts
  • Mo Bro
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
harmonikas996
says

Lets say I want to make a catalog or a magazine or a brochure and it’ll be in A5 and A4 format. Now here’s the question: If i create it for an ipad (portrait and landscape too) should i upload another item for this format or should i just put it in a pack with the paper format ( A5, A4) item ?

Pack is better. :) But, that is my opinion.

1273 posts
  • Mo Bro
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
harmonikas996
says

I need some icons for my first website. I dont have CS. Can i still buy icons here, download onto my computer as PNG and upload? Or does this only work if you have CS?

I also need a logo. Can i use this whitout CS? http://graphicriver.net/item/elegant-glass-text-effects-styles/discussion/48483 for my logo?

Thanks!

CS representing version of program called ’’Adobe Photoshop”. You need that program to edit/use that style. Modern versions of Photoshop are CS6 , CS5, CS4 , ...

1273 posts
  • Mo Bro
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
harmonikas996
says

You can’t reply to soft-rejection emails.

You can go on edit option, then post comment to reviewer and send it. Wrrite that u didn’t change item, just need more info about rejection.

And check it on file history. Best regards!

1273 posts
  • Mo Bro
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
harmonikas996
says

Voted. :) So? Balkanvato? :nerdy: Oh… this reminds me of baklava … :sunglasses:

Ahahahah. Cool idea. :) First we need to have minimal 30 votes. Then i will send official mail to envato copyright team to ask for that “project”, then if i get green light i will post here. And we will start working. :)

1273 posts
  • Mo Bro
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
harmonikas996
says

Recently I submited a flyer for Graphic River, and got a soft reject from the reviewer :

“This is an interesting concept, but the file design needs a little tweaking, consider how to push the file design to something a little more refined. Consider the hierarchy, the leading, alignment, typeface selection and how to push the file.”

Here’s the design: http://3.s3.envato.com/files/41996821/Image%20Preview%20590x1675.jpg

Please share your thoughts on how I can get the design approved.

Regards,

Sorry about that, but design is really to basic. Try to use better font, better pictures, and avoid boxes like that. :) That’s like metro style, and that’s not for party.

Best regards!

1273 posts
  • Mo Bro
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
harmonikas996
says

I just want to know if is normal to take 19 hours for review team check file? Thanks

It’s normal. Sometimes, reviewing process take about 3/4 days or longer. Be patient!

1273 posts
  • Mo Bro
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
harmonikas996
says

Please could someone tweet this to the support team Ticket ID #PHD-788-82640

Tweeted! :) Good luck!

1273 posts
  • Mo Bro
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
harmonikas996
says

Hi there to you all We are looking for a super duper designer that can work with us on a regular basis providing banner designs for our advertisement clients.

We are from the global real estate listing business so our clients come from all over the world and banners would need to be produced in a number of different languages.

We are looking for someone who can provide sleek design and handle a high volume. We’re looking to partner with someone on a long term basis, and would prefer to work on a fixed price per banner (one size only).

Other (more complex) design tasks will be requested on a regular basis.
Check my portfolio and contact me if you like my work. http://www.lukacvetinovic.eu
1273 posts
  • Mo Bro
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
harmonikas996
says

Its not really a mistake I ‘m looking for, but a change to “spicy it up”.

Did you try to send to reviewer that you need more specific point…?

by
by
by
by
by
by