I’m curious about how many people on CodeCanyon likes this amazing CMS .
I would like to see the menu visible as default and submenus.
1. President’s profile – try traditional alignment – photo first, text 2nd. Align text to the left
2. Quotes – the icons seems too unattractive not aligned
3. Quotes again – too small spacing. Too short text.
4. Buy me – not aligned to text
5. The colors in general – site seems to be too heavy
6. Blue area next to icons – alignment of text is really strange
7. Grids and alignment in general – do you use it? I can’t see any logic in elements placing/alignment.Just personal opinion – maybe I’m wrong in some points.
It’s good start but still you need some design improvements. - Design looks good but you have used so much boxes so it feels uncompleted or something missing. - Why don’t you get rid of the “Welcome to” part and also “Clients” part. You can use a small mouse over/click me icon to show the div by using jquery fade in effect if you want to keep it. - Footer part also need some more details Careful with spacing and try to fix couple of them.
Hope this helps.
YigitPS: Consider uploading the theme into Joomla first.
Thanks Yigit! I am working on some points.
About uploading as Joomla, I’ll try to get an HTML aproved and then as a Joomla.
First I want to tell you how unique your design is, I love it’s originality.
Here are some things that I see “wrong” from my point of view:
- the “buy me” button doesn’t make me want to click it
- the slider caption is not very readable, especially when you have a light image over there
- strictly from a buyer’s point of view, if I buy your theme I would appreciate it if I had more room for text on the homepage. If my client doesn’t get it in the first 3 seconds what my company is about, he will leave my website. Therefore I need some design options so I can explain him better what I do
- also from a buyer’s point of view: I need more social icons, I have facebook, linkedin, youtube – just twitter isn’t enough
I really apreciate it. I like how you gives feedback, very helpfull.