Okay, this needs a TON of work. EVERYTHING needs work, graphics, typography, features, code.
It is a million miles away from being a premium template, you have 175 validation errors in the code, the margin and paddings are a mess, there are lots of alignment issues…
Go back to the drawing board, take a look on Forrst, Dribbble and Creattica for inspiration then have another go at it with some fresh ideas.Scott.
@alblekof I was talking about the post excerpts.]
I agree with iKeativ, this is nowhere near the standard of a premium theme. No offense, but I suggest you scrap it, learn a bit more about design and then put together a well thought out theme with an attractive design.
I’ve had a look at the front page and a few things I notice straight up:
1. Font sizes and margins/padding need a lot of work
2. The texture on the footer is just too harsh.
3. Colors of the Contact form in the footer don’t blend in.
4. To be honest, the slider is incredibly ugly and would throw me off buying the theme straight away. – You might want to differentiate between the thumbnails and content, also get rid of the drop shadows on the thumbs and rethink the way you’ve set it out.
5. I agree with the reviewer, your coding is very cryptic. You’ve also spelt a couple of ids and classes wrong. eg. ‘main_menu_beckground’
The other pages:
1. The comment boxes just don’t work. A premium theme really needs to have thought put into every element of design.
2. The sliding effects are cool, but iframes are generally not acceptable these days except for certain uses.
This is just from a quick look, there is a lot that needs improvement. Hope this helps! Invent Web Themes.
Post a link to your live demo so we can have a look
I’m having a problem with wp_nav_menu and submenus. A tab character is automatically added on submenus and when I use cufon, it replaces the tab character as well so the result is a white-space.
I have tried different solutions to remove the tab (”\t”) but didn’t have any success.Can someone help?
Could you post a link to the problem? It’d make it easier to fix
Are you sure that you don’t have a margin or padding being applied to the sub-menus?
I’m just fixing my theme with Theme-Check plugin, and was wondering if I really need to treat it as a bug.
“REQUIRED: functions.php. Themes should use add_theme_page() for adding admin pages.” I’ve used add_menu_page to create new menu box, because I prefer to have different options pages. Is it something really not allowed? Can my theme be rejected for that?
That should be fine. It’s just suggesting you put the menu under the Appearance heading.