Posts by jj1979

7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
jj1979 says

i need to implement functionality of jooraccess.com. planning to make a site with similiar functions except few things i dont need. Ineed to do some customizing work. 1. customer account management 2. need to implement brands func. Search brands, add to favorities 3. edit profile and options in it like jooraccess.com 4. i dont need mail-inbox function. Dont need connect func – just add brands to favorities. 5. bulk buying options ( color, and quantity ( qty of each size) – definitely need this! At most!

I can provide access to the joor so you can see how it works if you are able to solve such a task

7 posts
jj1979 says

i need to implement functionality of jooraccess.com. planning to make a site with similiar functions except few things i dont need. Ineed to do some customizing work. 1. customer account management 2. need to implement brands func. Search brands, add to favorities 3. edit profile and options in it like jooraccess.com 4. i dont need mail-inbox function. Dont need connect func – just add brands to favorities. 5. bulk buying options ( color, and quantity ( qty of each size) – definitely need this! At most!

7 posts
jj1979 says

I sent to all of you private messages. Ready to cooperate

7 posts
jj1979 says

We want to realize our project in fashion industry. Give a glance on a web-site jooraccess.com. Necessarily look video. We want approximately the same.

7 posts
jj1979 says

im looking for the cs cart developer. Contact me in PM if you interested

7 posts
jj1979 says

Cs-cart much more better than other ? commerce software. I think its the best , atleast for now. It wouild be great to have themes for it. I already launched 3 shops. And looking for the developer for my next project

by
by
by
by
by
by