Posts by jk000jk

41 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
jk000jk says

I will hardly call it a career when it comes to themes/logos, unless you get some kind of degree, and get a corporate job.. there is no career here, just guys selling logos/web dev on fiver for 5$

41 posts
  • Exclusive Author
jk000jk says

you’ll be a slave to your clients, given that the freelancer market is so competitive, all the “freedom…” guys are already established until you get there you’ll replace freedom with insecurity..

41 posts
  • Exclusive Author
jk000jk says

A simple slider works well, but I find more annoying the trend with the moving items when in scroll focus, brings zero value, except slowing the site.

41 posts
  • Exclusive Author
jk000jk says

Never liked GTA I don’t find it challenging playing against the computer, on a script basics, on the other hand playing against people in games like DOTA 2, Starcraft is much more fun.

41 posts
  • Exclusive Author
jk000jk says

WordPress and fast are like the donkey and the carrot.

41 posts
  • Exclusive Author
jk000jk says

I suppose people don’t mind having the same stock site, no wander most buyer don’t get more than a few visitors per day, in which case WordPress works great for them.

41 posts
  • Exclusive Author
jk000jk says

WP can’t deprecate PHP functions, in this case extensions. Can’t believe authors with silver paws don’t know the verry basics.

41 posts
  • Exclusive Author
jk000jk says

Nop, supply and demand, there are more authors then needed, if you don’t like it you can just leave the market.

41 posts
  • Exclusive Author
jk000jk says

I don’t get why care about this, the royal family is not special

41 posts
  • Exclusive Author
jk000jk says

Uploading a theme and some plugins is not called “developing”

by
by