Well JackAndJerry, I believe I have figured out the secret… though I have yet to capitalize on it. Here’s how you make the perfect audiojungle best seller:
Step 1: Start with some bouncy whistling against a set of syncopated claps and ukulele. Bring in a happy bass guitar line (preferably a fender jazz bass) and tambourine after 2 measures. You’ll definitely want to spruce everything up about 8 measures in with a bright sounding glockenspiel line. Bridge with a ukulele solo and then raise the entire song up 2 semitones for the return of the chorus and end with a light crash cymbal.
Step 2: Profit!
Congrats. You’ve made an audiojungle best seller.
ooh this is a really cool idea… like a live update feed on the latest items that sold, would be pretty neat IMO
arduino + some basic knowledge of C and scrap parts
I made a super cool “analog” dub siren where I could sweep the pitch between 30hz and 21000hz with a potentiometer. I could put up an example of the code and materials I used if you like.
oh wow lol I was busting up
The real question here I think is has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
And I would say yes. At least 15 dollas worth.
Reaper is the most solid and low-resource impact program on the market period. I’ve had a harder time getting reaper to crash/freeze-up than any other DAW I’ve ever used extensively.
There are things I don’t really like about it, but in terms of audio editing and prototyping in a hurry… it’s pretty hard to beat. I tend to use FL Studio for production more however (piano roll is better in FL IMO).
why not make a plan for all the wood cuttings and drilling, go outside to cut all the wood and go back inside and install it clean without so much dirt in the room.
That’s a really good question lol. I kinda didn’t plan this out as well as I should of. Hence me still being a sort of neophyte trying to figure the best way around this stuff haha.
I was able to get it to a point where I’m happy enough with it to wait until I get an actual budget to get the materials needed for finishing all the wood (stain, polyurethane, potentially laminate, etc.). I actually did this whole thing with scrap wood and tools I had laying around so next step is to try to convince the powers that be that they should let me make it look nice at least.
Here’s where I ended up:
And, cable management like a boss!!
I’m pretty happy with it. Feels nice to be able to fit everything I need to use on a regular basis actually on the desk instead of having crap everywhere (on the floor, stored away, so on and so forth). My general manager is on vacation for another week but I expect he’ll piss his pants when he sees how awesome this turned out lol
That’s a pretty ridiculous amount for a 1tb hard drive!!!
I’m not going to lie, I really have no idea what’s going on here lol