Dude the thread is 7months old, where did you find this thread The person who started this thread has became Elite Author
Due to a consistent increase in our portfolio items and consequently our support volume, we are looking for someone to join our support forum staff.
- The right person will have all of the following:
- A good knowledge of PHP , WordPress, jQuery, CSS and HTML
- The patience of a saint and the ability to keep a cool head.
- A good command of the English language
- Experience of providing support for similar products
We will be looking for someone for an average of 1-2 hours / day , during business days (Mon-Fri). We say an average because some days when there are no support queries, while other days there will be many.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please get in touch with us via our profile page. Include the following:
- A brief description of yourself,
- Details of your experience,
- Any relevant links,
- Your expected monthly salary for this position
Applied waiting for reply
I am looking for TF author who has at least one WP theme approved here, and will be interested to turn my latest HTML template (see my portfolio) to WP theme.
If you are interested, please reply to this thread (please do not send any messages to my email). Thanks
I’m interested to work on your Ordo HTML template to convert it into WordPress, I’ll let you know the more about me,
Please drop me an Email: email@example.com