Posts by kh2838

191 posts Delivering Creativity !
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
kh2838 says

Zero Price Changes Here :O

Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
kh2838 says

Zero price changes here :O

+6 more
kh2838 says

Happy birthday to you !
Joyeux anniversaire!
Feliz cumpleaños a ti!
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
Buon Compleanno!

+6 more
kh2838 says

+ 1
The some issue here !
I have been keeping my eye on my items sales recently , and since yesterday I noticed some troubles with counter sales, of some items on my Portfolio.

Problem: With one of my item, the counter switches between 31 and 32 number of sales, every time I refresh it displays 32 and when I connect after a period of time it still shows 31 and so on. (The same problem with some other items, not all). It gives me the impression of a sale reversal or that some sales were not well recorded.
I just cleaned the cache, change the browser, change the PC, but the problem still exists!
I think that this problem can be related to the 02 others bug that the marketplace have already experienced with earning counters, in the last 03 weeks.
Is there any help from envato team please !

+6 more
kh2838 says

It turned out that you’re not alone. Look at this: http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/bundle-rejection-/121977
May be it’s a new strategy for Envato? but at least they should inform us about it.

+6 more
kh2838 says

It happens to me too Yesterday, and I don’t know why? at least, they should explains the cause. It’s a real disappointment !

+6 more
kh2838 says

Je suis franco , je parle le français, mais je suis pas du Québec, je suis plutot de la Tunisie ! en fait le français est notre deuxième langue. notre langue natal est l’arabe. Merci !

+6 more
kh2838 says

I think it’s time for Envato to think about adding an Image hosting service for authors, or allows them to add images directly from the submission form in the description item field.

I notice that most authors inserts images in the description of their items to explain more their features since the preview image sometimes can not explain all the details. To do this, they are forced to use the service of some external free images hosting sites like imgur.com, tinypic.com, imageshack.us..

This makes all the aesthetic structure of the marketplace items in dependence on other websites.

Imagining that one day, for some reason a website like imgur.com, for example, decided to stop offering its services. All inserted images on the envato marketplaces, will therefore be lost, and then imagine these effects on descriptions of the items and the strucure of all websites.

So I see, it becomes essential to think about it! I hope that Envato take it seriously.

+6 more
kh2838 says

Hi-Al-Musawar-,
Welcome to the envato community :)

Includes:

• Vector EPS, AI or/and PSD files…
  • Help Text file
    • And of course, you can add some other files (optional) ( other formats,like PNG, PDF, or other color version…ect).
      Good luck !
+6 more
kh2838 says

Email already sent. I hope you count me in :)
Thanks !

by
by
by
by
by
by