Both are fully localized to 18 languages, we’re working on Brazilian Portuguese and would like to have Turkish version as well in the future
Well you’ve got one brazilian and one turkish translater How do you work with translaters ? I mean what kind of process do you have ?
In my view the most appropriate way would be to create a team where each is determined by resposnavél translation
No doubt we can start a partnership. We need to develop that we make available your files to be translated.
A true partnership, which has everything for good fruit will give.Regards!
Allright. Sounds good to me. by the way what is resposnavel translation ?
Hi, i would recommend Avada. It is amazing. I use it very often and it has a lot of layouts.
if you have any ideas i would like to hear them.
we could start a translation team togther if you want ?
Well, i can`t just write down my ideas. It needs a converstion, suggestion and planning phase.
We can suggest some ideas, however it must be discussed.
Knowledge was power, now shared knowledge is power.
There are many ways to make it work.
1. Envato can create a team within Envato for translation.
They can provide lang files for templates or they can sell the lang files which would be unlikely not done. Think about it, Author sells templates and Envato the lang file.
on the other side, Envato could provide translation services for the author ?
2. A user group can create a team and charg authors for translations.
3. Envato and Authors can come together and work on that idea for translation. At the end it is all about benefit, flexibility and quality.
I think, Envato and the author`s should be interested because templates with lang files would definitly increase the sales and interest.
How many websites are selling theme`s with multilanguage files.
Well, it doesn`t have to be a paid service.
We could help each other as community.
There are hundreds oh thousands of members.
If everyone would translate one word, we would have a lot of translated themes.
I know one thing ; many people are having the language / localization problem .
I`m since 6 years a member and i seek so much for lang files, you can`t believe.
I can especially talk about the turkish market. Providing TR lang would REALLY increase the sales. I just send a few days a go someone a translation. They need it !!!
I use WPML and before i started, it was so difficult. However, i don`t use translation services which are coming with WPML. Honestly i don`t even know the prices.
I`m sure of one thing, language support or different languages would rock the sales !
Premuim Layers ; about how many languages : Envato is world wide and be sure it would be a lot
1. First of all it is important that we create a team.
2. We need a platform we can work on. Transifex is a good platform to work on for example.
3. Support from the Authors and Community.
4. Quality; i`m sure that we can achive a good quality if we work as a team.
4.1 If we have at least 2 persons for each language they can x-check the translation.
4.2 It will be open to feedback and if any user sees an error we can directly correct it and update within 24 hours.
4.3 Once we have established a good working team with a good quality, i`m sure it will be known.
5. First goal is not a paid service. I mean i`m not trying to earn money in the first place. It would be nice but there could be other options. A theme licence for each translater for example. At the end, we`ll have the chance to have multilanguage themes in Envato and it would increase also the sales from Envato. May be Envato should also be involed into the process. It will increase their sales and they would be the first platform having and selling multilanguage platforms.
6. Envato could start this service or authors could start this service as well. Another options is users !
I`m open for any idea and really would like to do this !
I know you PremiumLayers from you templates. You have amazing theme as well which i like very much !
I`m one guy which have seen almost all templates. I can make a list to improve sales for everyone here. At least for the turish market. Because i know what is needed on the market which i had mention before! Well no one cared but it would help the sales. The turkish market itself is really big !
As an author with experience i would appritiate your ideas / suggestions.