Posts by kriskorn

572 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
kriskorn says

Usually a couple of days for Themeforest.

572 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
kriskorn says

I think that envato knows that we know what’s going on here :)

Of course they do, but they choose to ignore it, which is fine by me. A little bit more funny is that we still haven’t been given an official answer about exclusivity of an author and the GPL license.

572 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
kriskorn says


http://vector.tutsplus.com/tutorials/tools-tips/illustrators-pen-tool-the-comprehensive-guide/
You Sir, are a hero :)

Thank you!

So are you! Teaching people so they could to learn something new. ;)

572 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
kriskorn says

You need quite a bit of time to upload 30 Themes and considering at least a few of them would get soft rejected (from my experiences and experiences of other authors), I find that extremely hard to believe, so I will stick to FinalDestiny thoughts here. Or perhaps all 30 themes were perfect right away :)

As Envato stated – they are partners. These rules do not apply…

572 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
kriskorn says
572 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
kriskorn says

This is due to updates to other themes and templates.

572 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
kriskorn says

Hello moroztamas,

Followed you on Dribbble, my profile is http://dribbble.com/kriskorn
This is my shot:

572 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
kriskorn says

In my honest opinion I think it can be taught to some level, that’s from my own experience. If I compare my past designs to the ones I have created now – there is a big difference in every aspect. I think most of us can relate to that.

I think there is also a saying that talent is only 10% from the overall qualities needed to be good in the field, the other 90% is willpower and practising.

All the best,
Kris

572 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
kriskorn says

Can anyone tell me why they have a black paw badge with only 2 sales?

They had sales some time ago, but they have removed those items which had the sales…

572 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
kriskorn says

Yes, 1 week holiday package with return ticket and stay in 5-star hotel (breakfast included) in Hawai.


Must have missed that bit! But seriously are they different in some way? Surely it’s quite a concern to other authors otherwise?

No, they aren’t any different, but I am not going to rant about it again as I did in my first post, it doesn’t change anything.
Fun fact – Envato once again can’t give an answer to the raised questions…

by
by
by
by
by
by