Thank you, Ruben!
I thought that it wasn’t still possible to search that way on the marketplace.
This is a “Hard rejected” message, but you can make changes and resubmit. Hopefully the next time it will be accepted.
All the best,
I am 99% sure, that this is allowed. Furthermore, it will greatly improve the warez problem.
Anps saidHey Anps, sounds a little heavy handed in isolation but we need to be able to do this to protect our community and make sure our Marketplaces contain items that are legitimate and deserve to be on there! Nothing new, just a little easier to understand now!
27. Library review: We like to keep our Marketplaces fresh and full of quality items that meet the latest technical standards and market trends, and so we may review our libraries from time to time. We may remove an item from our Marketplaces at our discretion, for any reason and at any time without notice to you. We will not be held responsible for any loss that you may suffer as a result of your item being removed.Really scary and disturbing part…
You do know that some of the authors need to feed their families ? What’s up with you being community centered and not once wanting to contact the author about their item ? First disabling items, now even deleting…
RubenBristian saidSo it means if these errors occurs. Themeforest will not reject theme?
No big errors are allowed. However, there are errors which can’t be avoided, as Charlie said:
These can’t be avoided.
- If you’re using Google Fonts inside a link element in the header, you’ll get a validation error
- If you’re embedding a Twitter widget and have a tweet which features a URL or a hashtag, you’ll get another validation error
- If you’re embedding certain iframes like Vimeo or YouTube, again you’ll get validation errors
Exactly, but if you know or can avoid these, then do so.
Not trying to judge anyone, but being the company Envato is, there is a simple solution. Envato does make a profit and not a small one. As Pat says, that these things do not happen often, but if they happen, you should be able to pay for the work. It really does not change anything for you, but it changes everything for the one who worked. Now you have a loyal worker who trusts you 150%, because he/she knows, when bad things happen, you will stand behind them.
The design and code look nice.
Had a little look and found this responsive problem:
All the best,
1) Yes, you can use Photodune watermakred images in your preview.
Here is a wonderful post by Skellie about stock images & Flickr – https://tutsplus.com/2012/04/how-to-find-beautiful-and-free-placeholder-images/
Let me know if you need any help.
All the best,