International digital team of World Vision is looking for a freelance icon designer. The task is to design custom icons based on the brief, new layout and the moodboards. Also communication with the customer in english is needed.
The finalized icons need to be atleast 512 pixels or higher, basic shapes in vector format.
- Experienced icon designer with something to show (portfolio)
- Strong Illustrator and Photoshop knowledge
- Strong english language skills, spoken and written
You can get to work right away.
To apply, send a link to your portfolio and a rate per icon to email@example.com I will go through the portfolios and pick the applicants for the second round.
Best regards and thanks,
Janne Koivistoinen Web Designer, World Vision e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I ran out of business cards few weeks ago and I’m travelling to San Francisco on thursday and stay there for a while. So I thought I print new cards there. About 250 cards would do the trick.
Any good print companies what you can recommend?
I need high quality cards, prefer eco and maybe some embossing effect – if I can visit the office before printing to see some samples, not necessary but a big plus.
It would be interesting to see:
a) The design rivass sent
b) some numbers how many templates get approved from 100 by each category, PSD , HTML and WordPress, this way we could get some inside information how hard it is actually get approved.
Aaah, a life saver and a perfect timing – thank you very much!
TF gave me back my freedom. First I bought stuff from the earnings, then got bored of normal life.
Started planning round the world trip. Sold everything I had and so far it has been 18 months of travel and four continents!
Next January I will move to Madrid for six months to live with my girlfriend, and now I’m making templates again (last upload over a year ago) to finance this baby:
Thank you Envato, from Philippines under the palm trees and hammocks
That’s an awesome story DDStudios! And the Merlock looks cool too.
I hope I can visit the office too when I go to Melbourne in few months, would be cool to chat with them a bit!
Ps. There should be a badge for that too – Visited Envato HQ!
Thanks for the feedback guys, really appreciate it.
Kailoon did reply to my mail and sent me the screenshot with some fixes, thanks for that too. I will go through the design again and then try again to the PSD category – wish me luck!
I could use your feedback and comments about my newest template, PixelRobots.
Let’s get the links and preview first;
And Read me file: http://themeforest.jannek.fi/read_me/pixelrobots
It was on hold for three days and then Kailoon rejected it;
This File Did Not Meet Our Criteria
Thanks so much for taking the time to submit this template. Unfortunately, due to our high standards, your template has been declined.
1) This is not aesthetic ready for psd template category. For your information, the standards for PSD Template category is high compare to other categories. We need something really stunning, creatives and unique in terms of design, graphics and flow.2) For example: http://themeforest.net/item/bvd-beautiful-website-design/38497 http://themeforest.net/item/brandmedia-modern-psd/109445 http://themeforest.net/item/webpoint-business-template-psd/115814 http://themeforest.net/item/shine-awesome-psd-template/140368 3) This is more suitable for site template category and has the potential to get accepted as site template. I recommend to directly convert this into HTML /CSS and re-submit.
4) It may required some improvements before get accepted under site template.
I don’t want to sound like an asshole, but I don’t agree with Kailoon – so I could use your feedback to open my eyes, is it really that bad or what?