Posts by kumaryadav966

15 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
kumaryadav966 says

+1 if any one can add this to existing portfolio plugin.

15 posts
kumaryadav966 says

HI, me to from AP. They are using the BAYSIDE theme as i said above, go to the above link and try the demo, there is an infinite scrolling option too. You can easily find the Wordpress theme of any wp blog in whatwpthemeisthat.com. link for infinite scrolling; http://bayside.progressionstudios.com/infinite-scroll

15 posts
kumaryadav966 says
15 posts
kumaryadav966 says

anyone found other plugins

15 posts
kumaryadav966 says

try user pro by deluxe themes, if u can n’t find any feature make a request to author

15 posts
kumaryadav966 says

Soon i’m going to start banking related blog, so I want to put banks ifsc codes on my site. The total data of banks with their branch addresses are in excel file, I want to show that file in searchable by catagory I mean when user selects bank name( without reloading the page ) it should display> states and after selecting state >city>branch address and ifsc code like that. IS THERE ANY PLUGIN FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN.?

15 posts
kumaryadav966 says

What happens when an author die

This is the only point that SUPPORT becomes not mandatory.

I stopped supporting for an year and I am still alive :D So this ensures my death wont make any difference for buyers :P

On Topic, also curious to see official answer for the original post!

Correct me if I’m wrong. Won’t be there any compatibility issues with the theme or plugin When WordPress updates their version like from 3.6 to 3.7 like that but the plugin or theme not updated?

15 posts
kumaryadav966 says

Me too have same doubt, but from buyers point of view. Who will give the support or updates to the theme/plugin?

15 posts
kumaryadav966 says
|+914456|b_alam said-||

Hi, try to create virtual credit card through entropay.com and pay. PROCEDURE: 1)Go to ENTROPAY.COM and create an account. 2)load the money using your debit card(make sure you have 3d secure password enabled) 3)purchase the item using your virtual credit card.(upon loading money they will give you card no., expiry date, cvv no.) 4) you should load minimum of 20 dollars and they will charge 4.95% as service charges. I hope it will work for you.
Entropay.com will not help because to load amount in entropay account I will need Credit/ Debit card. Bank transaction is available in entropay only after initial deposit of money with credit card. I have a visa card issued by State Bank of India (with limitation- no transaction outside India). If I can use my visa card to load amount in entropay.com then obviously I can use it at paypal too. So, I wish nCrafts may pay heed to my request.
Hi, you can use your sbi visa debit card to load amount on entropay.com, Before using entropay me to have the same doubt about it but I’m successfully loaded money using andhrabank visa debit card. You believe it or not i’m even linked that virtual credit card to GOOGLE PLAY STORE successfully and purchased some apps.(actually Google play store won’t support virtual credit cards). Mee too have problem with PayPal on loading money. In my opinion you should try entropay.com, and it’ll surly help you..
15 posts
kumaryadav966 says

Hi, try to create virtual credit card through entropay.com and pay. PROCEDURE: 1)Go to ENTROPAY.COM and create an account. 2)load the money using your debit card(make sure you have 3d secure password enabled) 3)purchase the item using your virtual credit card.(upon loading money they will give you card no., expiry date, cvv no.) 4) you should load minimum of 20 dollars and they will charge 4.95% as service charges. I hope it will work for you.

by
by
by
by
by
by