319 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
+1 more
lou606
says

Big Congratz My friend Nico! Your work, your being and your contribution to this community are more than awesome…. You deserve it all!

319 posts
+1 more
lou606
says

Bravo Mr Vallo, You deserve it all :)

319 posts
+1 more
lou606
says

The styling and colours are great, but I think there are problems with the layout. The way the boxes are placed around the microphone doesn’t look that good. I think the different elements don’t mesh that well together, they are all just kind of sitting in space, if you see what I mean. Maybe try reworking the layout to look a bit more dynamic and it’ll be great. :)

Hi Martin, Thanks, it’s been a while since you helped me having my first item approved here almost 2 years ago :) and I thank you again for that. You’re totally right as I realized the same thing when I submit the work. I was lost with that part of layout and thought it was nice enough to have good sales. I still believe that a hard rejection is a bit exaggerated but … ok … I respect the decision. I’ll try to make up something to make it look nicer. Cheers mate! Have a great day!

319 posts
+1 more
lou606
says

I was quite surprised when I received a hard rejection for this flyer. Maybe I spent too much time on it and I can’t see it anymore objectively?! What do you guys think about it?

\\

319 posts
+1 more
lou606
says

This has been discussed many times and I totally agree with you. We are supposed to be the seller, but have no control of anything. NON-SENSE….

319 posts
+1 more
lou606
says

I believe the mockups are quite good, but you should work on different realistic background to display them. The final result will be much more efficient. Good luck!

319 posts
+1 more
lou606
says

Oh yes, This is something that Envato should really improved as it has a direct influence on our sales and proportionally on Envato earnings. All the 3 one star ratings I had were because of model missing on the design despite it is clearly written on all my item descriptions… Nothing related with quality…

319 posts
+1 more
lou606
says

3 Days and not a single sale. This never happened to me since my first upload, and 2 days was my record. Something is definitely wrong….

319 posts
+1 more
lou606
says

Well, The notice says everything should be fine now….but I’m trying to update some preview images without success. It keeps saying that something went wrong, that I have to try again.

319 posts
+1 more
lou606
says

I cannot see it in your portfolio mate, but I can see it if I click your preview on your profile page. I request staff reply for you. It’s going to be sorted out.

by
by
by
by
by
by